Mad_Ratel
Mad_Ratel Dork
11/15/17 6:32 a.m.

So I am in the planning stages of driving my f150 up to Chattanooga to pick up parts for my thunderbird from Greenville.

I'll have space and can organize a trailer (car or not), I figured I'd put it up that I plan on driving either I-85 to atlanta and up or another way, but figured I'd see if anyone would be willing to chip into my gas costs to carry something for them up that way. 

Current Idea is the days before turkey day. (yeah I know.)

If no one has a request I'll take backroads (1 hour longer but waaaaaaaaaay less traffic to deal with.)

SlimShady218
SlimShady218 New Reader
11/15/17 8:05 a.m.

I would highly recommend the back roads on that trip.  It's a much prettier drive and having traveled between NW Atlanta and Chattanooga the day before Thanksgiving (usually 1 hour, took 2.5 hours), I would avoid it at all costs, especially coming down 85, then getting onto 75. 

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
11/15/17 12:30 p.m.

This is true Lots of Construction south To North and Back 30 miles any direction outside the perimeter, and with Holiday traffic that a Nice thought but just take care of yourself. I live 1 hour north of Atlanta I know this to be true

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0vJBj6PIfOUKxSlbLeFFvJtB3tfmHspeyADDoCwqnf0Tuk864rCSSBzJqbM4bTR2