Pinche_Chingadera
Pinche_Chingadera New Reader
6/22/08 5:31 p.m.

I picked this up recently but need the cash for other things. Comes with manuals and cable to connect to diagnostic port. Retails for right around 120ish. 85 shipped. 75 picked up if your local...which is Neenah WI.

Specs Features: • Large easy-to-read LCD screen • Retrieves both Generic (P0) and Manufacturer specific (P1) diagnostic codes. • Can LINK and retrieve codes in less than 10 seconds. • On a single digital screen, the tester provides information of: 1) Monitor Status / I/M Readiness to determine if vehicle is ready for an emissions test 2) MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) status -- (1st code in sequence shows which code set the Check Engine light to go on) 3) Current Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) 4) Alerts of any Pending Codes • Auto-Monitoring function periodically retrieves the latest code and I/M readiness status from a vehicles computer. This gives the user the ability to verify if the repair was completed properly and see if all the Monitors completed their diagnostic testing. • ERASE button clears stored computer codes,

Monitor status and turns off Check Engine warning lamp. • Includes a 6-foot removable and serviceable Data Link Connector (DLC) cable • Includes a detailed instruction manual in English, French and Spanish with in-depth information on OBD II systems and codes. • Manual provides Manufacturer Specific (P1) emissions code definitions for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, and Toyota.

Pinche_Chingadera
Pinche_Chingadera New Reader
6/28/08 8:13 a.m.

PRICE DROP!! 75 Shipped or 65 picked up. Want this gone cause my cafe project desperately needs new wheels.

twanger1994
twanger1994
6/18/09 6:50 p.m.

still for sale???

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iUEOsiL9CNelaSwvHUDoiN9vkvWsqzQjnXeL8UQqiCrqMcVMzudhlKvSYkIvAQcX