curtis73
curtis73 Reader
12/6/08 8:46 p.m.

I bought a buttload of things for my Impala SS over the years, and now with money being tight and no garage in my near future I can't imagine getting to the project for quite some time. I'll get more pictures soon, but its all in storage so I have to dig it out and get photos first.

All prices are OBO unless otherwise stated. Discounts for multiple items. All parts are located in Austin/Round Rock TX. Inspection is encouraged, welcomed, and appreciated. I truly have nothing to hide and I would feel terrible if anyone of my GRM family felt they got ripped off, so I'll be honest and forthcoming on everything.

• TNET 1247 viper T56, modified for GM. I bought a brand new TNET1247, then had Orange County Transmissions modify it using all brand new Tremec parts; GM input shaft and front plate, GM tailhousing bored out to keep the viper output shaft. They basically exactly duplicated what D&D with brand new parts. It cost me about the same in the end, but I was able to work one-on-one with the shop and not pay shipping I have about $3500 in it. I have all the receipts, but I haven't unpacked that box yet. Comes with a used stock LT1 bellhousing that has been bead blasted and a stock F-body shifter. I have $3500 in it, never used, never installed, never even had fluid put in it. As per D&D, they rate these builds at 650 lb-ft LINK: http://www.ddperformance.com/T-56%20Transmissions.htm -- $3000 OBO
  • Brand new Eaton Posi for GM 30-spline 8.5" SOLD.
  • Used GM 4.10 gears for GM 8.5". SOLD
  • 4 brand new GM Impala SS wheels. These are 17 x 8.5 with a 5 x 5" bolt pattern, used on the 94-96 Impala SS. I found these on sale a couple years ago I grabbed a set right from the GM parts counter. Its the ones with valvestems and center caps. Brand new. I opened one of the boxes to inspect, but the other three are still sealed. I paid $181 each, but I'll take $500 for the set, FIRM.
  • I'm toying around with the idea of selling a pair of NOS LT1 aluminum heads. SOLD
  • Brand new 4130 Forged RPM stroker crank for LT1 (or any 1-piece rear SBC) 350 mains, 3.750" stroke, .125" radius, nitrided journals. Again, never used, never installed. MAKE OFFER.
  • Brand new Forged H-beam 6" rods for SBC. Part number indicates that they are Scat rods. They already have ARP fasteners, and are clearanced for stroker applications. MAKE OFFER.
  • One pair of assembled 906 Vortec heads, lightly pocket ported. According to the seller they were put on the engine and it spun a bearing as soon as they fired it. He pulled them off and painted them poorly. One of them I cleaned up and the other needs some paint taken off, and a rocker stud replaced. Porting appears to be a very mild bowl cleanup. I tried getting photos of the porting but I can't get light down in the ports with my cheap camera. I suggest personal inspection, but heck, at the price I'm asking its worth the risk $350 OBO.

Make me offers. Most of this is sorta GRM in nature other than the fact that its mostly new shiny stuff :)

Curtis

patgizz
patgizz Dork
12/7/08 10:06 a.m.

FYI SS wheels are 17x8.5 not 9.5

curtis73
curtis73 Reader
12/7/08 5:12 p.m.

D'oh... one button to the right

Thanks, edited.

curtis73
curtis73 Reader
12/17/08 1:51 a.m.

Posi, gears, and AL heads sold.

Make offers, folks.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair Dork
12/17/08 8:12 a.m.

in the spirit of this board, i'll give you $2008 for everything.

curtis73
curtis73 Reader
12/18/08 11:29 p.m.

Sold... for an additional $2008 shipping charge :)

curtis73
curtis73 Reader
12/19/08 9:39 p.m.

Posi, Gears, and AL heads sold. I have a solid "dibs" on the T56 and a "maybe" on the wheels.

Let's shake and bake folks. Make me offers (that don't involve the number $2008) :)

curtis73
curtis73 Reader
12/26/08 12:30 p.m.

Solid dibs on the crank and rods.

curtis73
curtis73 Reader
12/28/08 12:52 p.m.

Reluctor has dibs.

browzer
browzer New Reader
11/27/09 6:09 p.m.

still got the wheels?