1 2
Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/22/08 4:53 p.m.

Most of my parts are for 90-93 1.6s but many also fit 94-97 and up. Lots of stuff not listed here, let me know what you need. I'll be updating as things get sold and more parts are found. All offers considered. All parts located in Knoxville TN 37920.-jdveray@yahoo.com -1.6 shortblock:new water pump, clean bores with good cross-hatch, painted Ford blue. $200 -5 speed trans: $200 -1.6 head:complete $100 -Misc. control arms:great for swapping urethane bushings into! $10 each -1.8 calipers and brackets:upgrade your 1.6 brakes,might have some rotors too $50 -1.6 rotors:many to choose from $5 each -Misc. calipers $10 each -Shock tops $5 each -Spindles $10 each -Black door panels:good ones to put on as-is and good ones to modify/recover $20 each, $30 per pair -Black armrests:no cracks $10 each -14 inch daisys:at least two sets to choose from $25 each or $90 per set -NA seats:with NEW light tan covers never installed in a car or sat in $300 for both -NA black interior bits:I have at least two of just about everything $5-$25 -Tan top boot: OK shape $25 -Undertrays:2 $15 each -A/C and radiator fans:$10each -Trunk carpet: with battery cover $20 -Aftermarket side skirts: unpainted $200 -Starter $40 -Flowmaster exhaust with tip $45 -K&N panel filter $15 -HVAC boxes:underdash parts $10 -Rear bumper support $10 -New universal cat $40 -Console:kinda beat,good to paint/modify $10 -1.8 K&N cone filter and bracket $15 -1.6 complete bumper to bumper(?) wiring harness $50 -Top frame:make your top swap simpler! $20 -Tan soft top with seperate (good) back window: good condition $50 -Black seat belts:both sides available $10 each -PPF $15 -Top and Door rubber seals:complete set $50 -Front carpets:black $40 -5 speed conversion parts:pedals,master and slave $75 -1.6 fuel pump $25 -Walbro fuel pump $50 -Front plate mount $5 -Clockspring $20 -1.6 injectors $10 each -Racing harnesses:4 point blue or 5 point black $40 each -DDM Works stainless steel cruise control relocation bracket $25 -Carbon Fiber gauge surround:not the cluster hood, this fills the gaps between the faces $25 -97M guage cluster:with 90-94 REAL oil pressure gauge $50 -Power antenna:need mast that is included $25 -more to come!

matt147
matt147 New Reader
9/22/08 6:48 p.m.

Are the door panels manual or power? Also, how many miles on the heater core?

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/22/08 8:08 p.m.

I think I have both types of door panels. H/C had at least 100k-best bet is to have it checked/fixed before installing it or I have a good shop in town that can do it for @ $30. Still a deal as RockAuto charges $97 and I just dropped the price.

jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing HalfDork
9/22/08 9:56 p.m.

Can you e-mail me with details about the seat covers? I'm looking to change out my tan leather seats to cloth. I also need one of the pockets that goes below the factory radio. My email address is merkurboy at hotmail dot com

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior New Reader
9/22/08 10:01 p.m.

Do you have a steering wheel? If so, is it leather or plastic? I'm also interested in the top boot too .

psteav
psteav New Reader
9/22/08 11:10 p.m.

What size is your "flowmaster" exhaust? If it's 2.5" or bigger, I'll take it.

schumithecat
schumithecat New Reader
9/22/08 11:16 p.m.

do you have pic of turn signal intakes?

matt147
matt147 New Reader
9/23/08 5:26 a.m.
Junkyard_Dog wrote: I think I have both types of door panels. H/C had at least 100k-best bet is to have it checked/fixed before installing it or I have a good shop in town that can do it for @ $30. Still a deal as RockAuto charges $97 and I just dropped the price.

Please send pics of the power door panels and armrests to sr20ve at gmail d.o.t. c-o-m.

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/23/08 8:16 a.m.
psteav wrote: What size is your "flowmaster" exhaust? If it's 2.5" or bigger, I'll take it.

Its stock pipes with a Flowmaster and upturned chrome tip welded on. Its LOUD but makes good power according to the previous owner.I swapped a stock setup for it since he didn't like the noise and the car was noticeably slower afterwards. If you can pick it up I'll make a sweet deal on it.

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/23/08 8:20 a.m.
jimbob_racing wrote: Can you e-mail me with details about the seat covers? I'm looking to change out my tan leather seats to cloth. I also need one of the pockets that goes below the factory radio. My email address is merkurboy at hotmail dot com

Sent. No radio pockets.

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/23/08 8:22 a.m.
RoadWarrior wrote: Do you have a steering wheel? If so, is it leather or plastic? I'm also interested in the top boot too .

No stock wheels. I DO have a nice wood Nardi with adapter but I was going to keep it. Make an offer on the wheel and boot and lets make a deal.

psteav
psteav New Reader
9/23/08 8:41 a.m.
Junkyard_Dog wrote:
psteav wrote: What size is your "flowmaster" exhaust? If it's 2.5" or bigger, I'll take it.
Its stock pipes with a Flowmaster and upturned chrome tip welded on. Its LOUD but makes good power according to the previous owner.I swapped a stock setup for it since he didn't like the noise and the car was noticeably slower afterwards. If you can pick it up I'll make a sweet deal on it.

Thanks anyway, no real way to pick it up and i need big pipes (going turbo).

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/23/08 6:24 p.m.
matt147 wrote:
Junkyard_Dog wrote: I think I have both types of door panels. H/C had at least 100k-best bet is to have it checked/fixed before installing it or I have a good shop in town that can do it for @ $30. Still a deal as RockAuto charges $97 and I just dropped the price.
Please send pics of the power door panels and armrests to sr20ve at gmail d.o.t. c-o-m.

Sent.

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/23/08 6:27 p.m.
schumithecat wrote: do you have pic of turn signal intakes?

Yup.

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior New Reader
9/23/08 9:56 p.m.

email sent!

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
9/24/08 9:17 a.m.

Is the tan top on a frame or is it seperate? Is the window included for the price?

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/24/08 10:15 a.m.
stumpmj wrote: Is the tan top on a frame or is it seperate? Is the window included for the price?

On frame, separate window included in the price-actually the window is on another top that got slashed and is off the frame.If you need it shipped I can take the good top off the frame.

psteav
psteav New Reader
9/24/08 10:33 a.m.

I'll take the TSI's if you still have them.

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
9/24/08 12:17 p.m.
Junkyard_Dog wrote:
stumpmj wrote: Is the tan top on a frame or is it seperate? Is the window included for the price?
On frame, separate window included in the price-actually the window is on another top that got slashed and is off the frame.If you need it shipped I can take the good top off the frame.

I'm typing you an e-mail right now.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/24/08 12:25 p.m.

I need the dash bezel (hump) that surrounds the speedometer, if it's black.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/24/08 12:27 p.m.

Maybe I mean the cluster hood...

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/24/08 12:53 p.m.
SVreX wrote: I need the dash bezel (hump) that surrounds the speedometer, if it's black.

Everybody needs one of these. Sadly I have none.

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/24/08 12:55 p.m.
psteav wrote: I'll take the TSI's if you still have them.

Send me your shipping info or a pickup time.

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior New Reader
9/24/08 2:46 p.m.

I sent a message thru the grm forums and email..did you recieve it?

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/24/08 5:09 p.m.
Junkyard_Dog wrote:
SVreX wrote: I need the dash bezel (hump) that surrounds the speedometer, if it's black.
Everybody needs one of these. Sadly I have none.

Why is that? What happens to them?

My car simply didn't have one when I bought it.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
X5ShnOBw8LyVH5LdBhQDHg9jReWSWglsLGOaOMQPbsndvbaw2mQVeCncCGPgnO8J