Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/20/19 9:57 p.m.

Ok, I've been debating this for a while and I've decided to throw my name out now.  I am hereby offering to do a hand drawn (like, with pencils and E36 M3) team logo for you. For free*.

*Free meaning, I will never ask for money, nor will I accept it.  If you make shirts, I would like one. If you make stickers, I would like one. If you get it tattooed on you- I would like a picture. I've done this in the past out of boredom (see the Grosh logo, the GroceryLife stickers that I need to redesign, south Atlanta's speeding chicken, and revrico420s bbq joint logo...and bbq joint logo tattoo). However, free means free, so even if you take my work, get cover of grm, and never say a word about it to anyone, we're square.

As of right now, I plan on being at challenge. I won't have a car, but I have a habit of bringing a box of markers with me, and could possibly do a E36 M3ty logo, directly on your car. (Even in chrome! I have chrome markers.) 

What you need to do- tell me what you want. Maschinbau told me he wanted a hybrid of the seal of Atlanta and some sidepipes and flames- he got that. I got a shirt. I will also give you the original drawing, complete with left handed smears of pencil, eraser marks, and whatever other doodles happen to end up on the page. I don't want anything from this- seriously. And as I am officially offering this to anyone that wants it, FOR FREE- I don't think it'll count as a budget hit. I'll probably post the work here too, so you can vilify me in public, unless otherwise notes because you have some sort of super secret challenge whatever. I'm not great at PM's because they got to an ancient email address (seriously. Hotmail) and I rarely check it anymore- so feel free to drop a request directly here or holler at me or something. 

First come first served, offer void in Guam and Christmas island, not responsible for any sickness or death as a result of said logo. 

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
9/20/19 10:15 p.m.

Can you text me at 330 two four two 07seven one (not tonight obviously I’m going to bed) about something i’d like to make into a shirt 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/21/19 10:09 a.m.

Hehehehe that's gonna be awesome. 

Cooter
Cooter UltraDork
9/21/19 11:01 a.m.

I have an idea of a logo, but it is supposed to be on my DogeVan custom van.  Except it won't have anything to do with Doge himself.  I need a Yet(t)i for my Vintage Furniture delivery.

If you are interested, let me know.  I have an idea of what I want, and I am fair to middling at layout, or drawing realistic and stylized stuff, but I am no good at drawing cartoon types of things.  It will eventually end end up on shirts and stickers like some of my Vintage Daily Driver shirts.  

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia HalfDork
9/21/19 12:01 p.m.

Thanks for the offer , 

Now I have to  figure out something !

Team Unfinished projects ?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/21/19 12:24 p.m.

In reply to Cooter :

I'm in. Give me an outline and or some references and I'll make it work. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/21/19 12:25 p.m.
californiamilleghia said:

Thanks for the offer , 

Now I have to  figure out something !

Team Unfinished projects ?

I could just give you a blank paper....unfinished projects, unfinished logo? I kid of course. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xzup6yJnem7n4KWxp9yzhiaezSao6CJlU9CwDrRLeBXHs2e1p6KaZF3qP6QPCeK8