1 2 3 4
jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Dork
4/6/10 7:49 p.m.

In reply to PubBurgers:

I'd be interested in the 1g stuff if you were closer.

Stuff I have -

Large quantity of 1992 GTI interior parts.

FZR600 (unsure of year) gas tank and cover.

digdug18
digdug18 Reader
4/6/10 9:39 p.m.
pete240z wrote:
digdug18 wrote:
pete240z wrote: Korean Adoptee - Girl - 7 years old - She is off school and driving me nuts today. Trade?
Tempting, can she cook? I do like korean food. Andrew
cook? not much more than finding something in a bag in the pantry. She doesn't like Korean food, but does love Chinese food.

Odd, I'm sure you could swap her for a miata if you look around. There's gotta be atleast one pedo on the boards.

mk2mer
mk2mer New Reader
4/6/10 10:02 p.m.
jwdmotorsports wrote: In reply to PubBurgers: I'd be interested in the 1g stuff if you were closer. Stuff I have - Large quantity of 1992 GTI interior parts. FZR600 (unsure of year) gas tank and cover.

What interior bits do you have for a GTI?

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado Dork
4/6/10 10:36 p.m.
pete240z wrote: cook? not much more than finding something in a bag in the pantry. She doesn't like Korean food, but does love Chinese food.

Ah. North Korean girl. Shoulda specified that in the first ad.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Dork
4/6/10 10:37 p.m.

In reply to mk2mer:

More or less all the plastic parts accept the dash. Also have the rear seat. All parts are black. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you're looking for.

VanillaSky
VanillaSky Reader
4/7/10 1:45 a.m.

I have a set of 14" 4x100 steel wheels with I think 38mm backspacing from my old Honda. Free for the taking, pickup only. Tires need to be removed, but you can have them. 2 have the belts hanging off of them, but the wheels just need a heavy cleaning. Perfect for a challenger.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy Dork
4/7/10 6:11 a.m.

If anyone needs something for a Scion Xa let me know, or if you're local and need wheels call me first. I have something to fit everything, pretty much.

Entropyman
Entropyman New Reader
4/7/10 9:21 a.m.

I have a coolant pipe for a 99-04 Ford modular V8; the one that runs under the intake manifold, brand new. I also have some Ford 8.8 trak-lok shims, clutches and steels, new but not a complete set. I'm in central Florida and willing to ship at cost.

Duke
Duke SuperDork
4/7/10 11:14 a.m.
DILYSI Dave wrote:
Duke wrote: Need a working clock out of a 2002-2006 Impreza...
No you don't. Pop that one out of the dash, then open it up to expose the circuit board. Remelt the broken solder joint. Done. Google for directions with pics. Mine died and I fixed it in under an hour and for free.

Awesome! Thanks for the information.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Dork
4/7/10 11:50 a.m.

I have four steel wheels from a 97ish Honda Civic EX. Came off my daughters car when we upgraded. I think they are 14", whatever was standard. All have nearly bald tires and one tire is bad. Must be picked up in Spartanburg, SC. They would be good for autox rubber.

I had thought of keeping them and using on my Spitfire with adapters, but it ain't gonna happen.

itsarebuild
itsarebuild New Reader
4/7/10 12:58 p.m.

if you are near atlanta and can pick it up i'd be happy to let you have the 5 speed transmission for an early 80's ford ranger/ bronco II from a V-6 or a set of (3) 13 inch, 4x98 steelies for a late 70's fiat spider i also have a non matching spare for said car. all tires are too old to use).

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
4/7/10 2:01 p.m.

Oldsmobile G body passenger front fender for mid 80's car rust free.

So much other stuff it's not funny

tuna55
tuna55 HalfDork
4/8/10 10:06 p.m.

I have non-AC HVAC components for a 98 Civic DX including the block off plate, the control panel, some hoses for the AC stuff and a bunch of other related junk.

mk2mer
mk2mer New Reader
4/8/10 10:50 p.m.
jwdmotorsports wrote: In reply to mk2mer: More or less all the plastic parts accept the dash. Also have the rear seat. All parts are black. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you're looking for.

I need seats and some other stuff. Will know more later this summer. I know that doesn't help you much at this point :D

bluej
bluej HalfDork
4/9/10 6:08 a.m.

off the top of my head, i've got a strut tower bar from an MS Protege that should fit protegeans of the same vintage. can't remember if it's front or rear but i'm leaning towards front. pickup near dc, you pay the ship or invite me to your place, feed me dinner* and beer, and i'll help you put it on.

*extra beer would count as dinner but i may need to borrow a couch.

BoneYard_Racing
BoneYard_Racing Reader
4/11/10 7:50 a.m.

89 2.5CB block and crank

Good A525 transaxle

Parts are located in York PA.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 Reader
4/11/10 7:14 p.m.

Somehow I have a 76 Scirocco right taillight. I have no idea where it came from as I have never owned a VW of any type. It is a Hella tail light,and was made in Germany. It is free to whoever wants to send me some money for shipping.

96DXCivic
96DXCivic Dork
4/12/10 10:14 a.m.

Any one have a rear window defrost button or non-strained grey rear floor mats for a EK Civic.

motomoron
motomoron Reader
4/12/10 10:25 a.m.

2 17 x 7.5 BMW "style 32" wheels, no tires, good used condition.

Local pickup in the DC metro area.

I'll list more stuff as the cleanup continues...

motomoron (at) yah00 (dot) kom

mw
mw HalfDork
4/12/10 10:50 a.m.

I have a set of porsche 924 wheels. They are 4x4 1/4" bolt pattern and 14x6". They have 8 black spokes. I have 3 of the caps. I could possibly ship them, but it would take a while. I also have a new in box headlight from a late 90's hyundai accent. (don't remember which side)

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
4/13/10 7:58 a.m.
John Brown wrote: * 245/40r18 Michelin Pilot tires. Better than 50% life left. * Merkur XR4Ti grille. White, uncut, minor cracks, useable. * Datsun SRL311 (1968.5 prior short window) window glass, both sides, good condition Picked up in Mason, Michigan with out charge, but I like whatever beer you bring ;) Delivery available for cost of fuel and beer. Shipping available for cost of shipping and beer but really not preferred.

Fixed post for tire size, after it stops raining I will post pics. Tread depths are 5-6/32 (OE9/32)

ALSO

• JEEP branded tent - VERY LARGE - has not been used in three years at least all parts SHOULD be present. weighs about 50lbs and is extra super heavy duty.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
4/13/10 8:01 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: - EDIT: Engine is spoken for. - Getrag 260 out of E30, needs front bearing... has a whine. I need a passenger racing shell for instructing if anyone has an old ultrashield or kirkey laying around.

Engine & trans gone

EvanB
EvanB HalfDork
4/13/10 1:01 p.m.

I've got some old 13" Yokohama race tires, I forget what kind they are, I'll have to check next time I'm home. They are probably pretty hard but have some tread left.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 Reader
4/13/10 6:29 p.m.

I also have a set of OZ Racing three spoke alloy rims that are 16",and 4x114.3 with a big positive offset from a 2nd gen RX-7 that anyone can have for free if they want to come pick them up. The tires are pretty used up,but hey they're free!!!

Chris

teamdixonracing
teamdixonracing Dork
4/13/10 7:10 p.m.
EvanB wrote: I've got some old 13" Yokohama race tires, I forget what kind they are, I'll have to check next time I'm home. They are probably pretty hard but have some tread left.

Let me know what size they are and how bad the shipping would be to 35004.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qLFsvoQGNeW4eKhTBIz4xNjWHVWpsI3FEHHmNX3JdQyvYv4AWzN69kTHGfHlJVjP