sachilles
sachilles Dork
9/17/11 8:30 a.m.

I had these in my silver RS that I sold. No rips or tears.

$500

Click on the thumbnail for larger pic Child not included.

Woody
Woody SuperDork
9/17/11 8:50 a.m.

I don't need them, but I suspect that you won't own them very much longer.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
9/17/11 9:10 a.m.
sachilles wrote: Child not included.

Negotiable?

sachilles
sachilles Dork
9/17/11 9:51 a.m.
DILYSI Dave wrote:
sachilles wrote: Child not included.
Negotiable?

ask me on the right/wrong day....and you might have a deal.

ValuePack
ValuePack Dork
9/18/11 12:27 p.m.

Must buy engine first, must buy engine first, must buy eng...

sachilles
sachilles Dork
9/18/11 6:16 p.m.
ValuePack wrote: *Must buy engine first, must buy engine first, must buy eng...*

Going to have an ej 255 core shortly.

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
9/18/11 6:24 p.m.

Gah! I suddenly have a whole new design concept for the interior of the Wartburg!!!

These will probably sell before I can pull together the money and figure out how to get to VT, but if they dont there will be more Subie in the Wartburg.

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
9/18/11 6:53 p.m.
ValuePack wrote: *Must buy engine first, must buy engine first, must buy eng...*

What engine are you looking for? I have a nice 98 EJ22 if you are interested.

sachilles
sachilles Dork
9/18/11 7:06 p.m.

Might be able to get them to torrington ct, in the near future.

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior Reader
9/18/11 7:15 p.m.

Hmm. And I just finished shampoo-ing the stockers I got from you. Damn!

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
9/18/11 7:17 p.m.
sachilles wrote: Might be able to get them to torrington ct, in the near future.

Trying to convince my wife that a nice fall drive to Vt would be beautiful and romantic, but if they get near CT that helps with the retreival part, now I just need to sell some blood or something. Im workin on it though.

Anything on your "want/need" list that I may have around here for partial trade?

sachilles
sachilles Dork
9/18/11 9:32 p.m.

fia rated seat? Subie 5 speed tranny? 16 inch toyo RA1's or R888's 40 hours of baby sitting?

Probably going to have some RS rims for sale soon too. I 5 spoke set, and one 6 spoke set.

sachilles
sachilles Dork
9/18/11 9:33 p.m.

Oh and foliage season is quite romantic.....combined with the Mt Philo Hillclimb.

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
9/18/11 9:45 p.m.

PM sent

carzan
carzan HalfDork
9/18/11 11:18 p.m.
JThw8 wrote:
sachilles wrote: Might be able to get them to torrington ct, in the near future.
Trying to convince my wife that a nice fall drive to Vt would be beautiful and romantic, but if they get near CT that helps with the retreival part, now I just need to sell some blood or something. Im workin on it though. Anything on your "want/need" list that I may have around here for partial trade?

Hey Jim, don't you know someone who lives about 12 miles from Torrington?

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
9/19/11 6:50 a.m.
carzan wrote:
JThw8 wrote:
Trying to convince my wife that a nice fall drive to Vt would be beautiful and romantic, but if they get near CT that helps with the retreival part, now I just need to sell some blood or something. Im workin on it though. Anything on your "want/need" list that I may have around here for partial trade?

Indeed I do, is that an offer for an assist? :)

pete240z
pete240z SuperDork
9/19/11 7:36 a.m.
sachilles wrote: ....40 hours of baby sitting?

If I was near you I would take this option - that would be 7-8 Saturday nights.....

carzan
carzan HalfDork
9/19/11 8:02 a.m.
JThw8 wrote:
carzan wrote:
JThw8 wrote:
Indeed I do, is that an offer for an assist? :)

Abzatively!

sachilles
sachilles Dork
9/19/11 9:54 a.m.

This could work.

ValuePack
ValuePack Dork
9/19/11 4:04 p.m.
JThw8 wrote:

Oh boy. EJ251, preferably, but a 22 could do in a pinch. Sadly, my OT has gone by the wayside, and I couldn't come up with the scratch for gas to get to you, much less buy and freshen up an engine. Keep me in mind if you've still got it in a few months, eh?

ValuePack
ValuePack Dork
9/19/11 4:11 p.m.
sachilles wrote: Going to have an ej 255 core shortly.

Oh? How core'd is "core"?

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
9/19/11 6:35 p.m.
ValuePack wrote:
JThw8 wrote:
Oh boy. EJ251, preferably, but a 22 could do in a pinch. Sadly, my OT has gone by the wayside, and I couldn't come up with the scratch for gas to get to you, much less buy and freshen up an engine. Keep me in mind if you've still got it in a few months, eh?

NP, no rush to get it out of here. Was bought as a backup motor for the Warburg, had 90,xxx miles on it. Not being a subie guy I didnt realize the difference in the exhaust from early to late motors so it wouldn't work in the Wartburg with our exhaust system but we never needed it anyway. Was a good running motor when pulled though.

sachilles
sachilles Dork
9/21/11 5:55 p.m.

sold.

ValuePack
ValuePack Dork
9/22/11 1:28 p.m.
JThw8 wrote:
ValuePack wrote:
JThw8 wrote:
NP, no rush to get it out of here. Was bought as a backup motor for the Warburg, had 90,xxx miles on it. Not being a subie guy I didnt realize the difference in the exhaust from early to late motors so it wouldn't work in the Wartburg with our exhaust system but we never needed it anyway. Was a good running motor when pulled though.

90K! Oy, I don't have a single port header lying around either, but that's certainly tempting. I'll drop a line when money's better to see if you've still got it around.

Well sold on the seats, sachilles. Looks like they've found a home that's high on entertainment factor.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uu0z3s12wEwmhoFRZSeqsEOMyy0XAOzLCqEjKQhnxEYShmFraxudQb2p2qOOhvwB