1 2
cmcgregor
cmcgregor HalfDork
7/5/16 3:07 p.m.

Let me ask around. My FIL just bought a new (to him) truck that I might be able to borrow, assuming he puts a hitch on it sometime in the next few weeks. Weare isn't too far. You should probably come down and take a look at it first though haha

bluej
bluej UltraDork
7/5/16 3:19 p.m.

yesss, yeeessssss..! this is working out perfectly!

cmcgregor
cmcgregor HalfDork
8/4/16 2:14 p.m.

Anybody need a last minute challenge project?

I would trade this car for a nice set of NB2 Miata seats, or better yet Elise seats.

Really. A car, with a ton of spares, and a bunch of upgrades, for a set of seats.

cmcgregor
cmcgregor HalfDork
8/8/16 11:20 a.m.

OK, so

If you can come get it this weekend, and want to do something fun with it, it's yours, for free.

I will not hold onto it for you, I will not ship it, I will not fix it so it runs and drives. Show up with a trailer and haul it away.

If nobody wants it for the low, low price of $0, I'll either part it out or leave it sitting there until I have the time and motivation to get it running again.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UberDork
8/8/16 1:13 p.m.

Passed this on to my Challenge/Lemons team. If I had a way of getting it myself, I'd have some explaining to do.

cmcgregor
cmcgregor HalfDork
8/11/16 10:20 a.m.

Bump

Offer stands through Sunday.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
8/11/16 9:51 p.m.

I wonder if MO30 would want this for the school program he teaches auto repair for disadvantaged kids out near Springfield MA. He has been off list for a couple weeks but hopefully will be back soon. I will message him a link to this. If he wants it I have a tow vehicle and we can see about arrangements for a trailer.

cmcgregor
cmcgregor HalfDork
8/12/16 10:20 a.m.

Thanks Dean (and SilverFleet).

Any use for it is fine with me!

I just picked up another Miata engine, so my wife would appreciate all this stuff getting out of the basement...

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
8/12/16 5:49 p.m.

Not heard back from MO30. I texted him rite after posting yesterday he was traveling so I am not surprised.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
8/15/16 7:38 p.m.

Spoke with MO30 and he thinks he looked at this a while back and passed.

golfduke
golfduke Reader
8/31/16 9:51 a.m.

soooo... bump? Want to get rid of this thing if it isn't scrapped yet?

bluej
bluej UltraDork
8/31/16 10:56 a.m.

awwwwww, yeah!!!

cmcgregor
cmcgregor HalfDork
8/31/16 11:11 a.m.

Emailed you back. I had resigned myself to keeping it and getting it running again, but realistically I should let it go.

golfduke
golfduke Reader
8/31/16 11:40 a.m.

Sweet. See you on wednesday... my e36 project is pretty much done and buttoned up, so I will need something to quell my automotive ADD. Perhaps a nice clean driver, or the complete opposite in a rallyx beater.

golfduke
golfduke Reader
9/8/16 8:25 a.m.

Great meeting you and your wife last night Collin! She's home without issue, and will go up on stands next week sometime-

cmcgregor
cmcgregor HalfDork
9/8/16 11:50 a.m.

Glad to see it go to a good home. Good luck!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dBCJVl6gs6FzSHqHKvAK3NTId6qa0FHoeI1ff25456bAnlgTYWYWzxXKH6qWZzWK