Jeff
Jeff Dork
9/13/10 8:31 a.m.

So with all the stuff going on in my life right now, I don't see any time for this in the near future. So instead of having it rot in my yard, I thought I'd let it go to a new home. Price is negotiable.

1985 Mazda RX-7, I think it's a GSL. Has the the 12a and LSD (that's what's written on the pumpkin and what the previous owner told me). Has a racing beat header and what looks like a homemade collector. Bolt in cage with extra door bars welded in. Kirkey seat with harness that is good at least until next year ( I need to confirm). Removable steering wheel, window net, and fire extinguisher (not a system). Panasport 13's with Toyo Proxies that still have life left in them. Hawk blue brake pads, brand new. Check my post about it for more details.

The car currently does not run and has no dash of any kind. It will need to be rewired and need gauges. The motor had 100k listed on the odo and it was briefly working when I had the car before I ripped it all out. Comes with a logbook and a bunch of setup notes. I have an old title from 3 owners ago, but the car is sold via bill of sale, not street legal.

I can send pics for those who are interested. The car will be moved to Atlanta in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff
Jeff Dork
10/5/10 9:36 p.m.

OK, I can't keep this any longer. My situation has changed big time, it needs to go. It's in Atlanta. The 13 inch Panasports the Toyo tires are worth $350. The cage is worth $150. You can have the whole thing for $500. I really need to sell this. Come get it.

teamdixonracing
teamdixonracing Dork
10/5/10 10:28 p.m.

PM me some pics. Might be interested.

bluej
bluej HalfDork
10/6/10 8:11 a.m.

message sent.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
10/6/10 9:07 a.m.

in for pics

EDIT: Nevermind, saw them on your profile. Man, sounds like an awesome deal

Jeff
Jeff Dork
10/6/10 7:59 p.m.

For those of you looking for pics, if you check my profile you'll see images of the car. I'm having trouble sending out other pics, the internet connection I'm working on is slow. I'll try to get some more this weekend.

flash_e_gt
flash_e_gt New Reader
10/7/10 7:58 p.m.

Hey man where is the car now? I might be interested in it.

Jeff
Jeff Dork
10/7/10 9:00 p.m.

The car is in Smyrna GA, just out side of Atlanta.

flash_e_gt
flash_e_gt New Reader
10/7/10 9:22 p.m.

I'll check back, my next question was going to be about seeing some pics of the exterior, interior, the cage, seat, etc. Also, do I understand correctly that the engine is not in the car?

racerboy000
racerboy000 New Reader
10/8/10 7:26 a.m.

title ?

Jeff
Jeff Dork
10/8/10 10:34 a.m.

Engine is installed, there is no dashboard or ignition wiring installed, this will need to be done to even begin to make it run.

The title is from 3 owners ago and from Texas, it's not street legal, it's being sold via bill of sale.

s2003r
s2003r
10/8/10 7:41 p.m.

Sent you a message with my email.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
10/8/10 8:29 p.m.

If anyone needs me to look at it, I will gladly do so and report back. I am in Marietta, just outside Smyrna.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gbvru3ipRx7RSx4TCE1gy00KZP0c0OPJz1KTCnzROfJIXr3ennUjnuTnmqY5xcLR