Woody
Woody MegaDork
7/18/14 6:54 a.m.

I don't have time to tackle this project right now and what I really need is space. I'd trade them for the right vintage mini bike or maybe something else interesting. What have you got?

photo June102014034_zpsb359a473.jpg

TWO Vintage Enduro Racing Go Kart frames. There are no ID tags on them but they appear to be very similar to 1968-69 Red Devil frames.

They are a MATCHED PAIR and are the mirror image of one another. Both are offset and have sidewinder style engine mounting plates with axle clutches. The offsets (and engine mounts) are opposite sides from one another.

Both have Butterfly steering wheels with wood grips. Steering height is adjustable.

The red kart has Margay Super Light three piece aluminum wheels and hubs.

The Black kart has magnesium wheels made by Precision Wheel Inc. of Grand Rapids Michigan.

Both have master cylinders.

I have ONE engine side aluminum fuel tank.

I have no other parts available for these. Both frames are in need of restoration.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
7/27/14 5:47 p.m.

SOLD!

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 SuperDork
11/2/15 9:41 a.m.

Reviving an old thread. Did someone on GRM get these? I'd be interested to see what they've done with them.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
11/3/15 7:50 p.m.

I sold them on eBay to a guy from Iowa or Indiana or Kansas or something. He is a vintage kart racer.

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 SuperDork
11/4/15 1:05 p.m.

In reply to Woody:

Oh, ok. I was hoping to see a build thread on here.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
J3th3NTxDl9GioC2QfYWuCYO0JICOW8O0h90FUAl9sfZZf76w07LBQr2M9cX6dRj