44Dwarf
44Dwarf HalfDork
8/13/10 7:00 a.m.

MIKUNI RS FLAT SLIDE CARBURETORS. FOR PARTS Came off water cooled 93-94 GSXR 1100 will fit many others by adjusting the spacing between the carbs. The two rails that hold the spacing are gone as is one top cap, and 4 bowl screws. Theses came to me this way no personal experience with this set. I have a mint set on my 750 right now but those are not for sale. Web catalog shows they’ll fit KZ 750, KZ 900, KZ 1000,KZ 1100 GS 750,GS 850, GS 1000, GS 1100, GS1150, GSX 600F Katana 1988-2008, GSX 750F Katana 1988-2007, GSXR 750 1986-1992, GSXR 1100 1986-1992 Missing the two rails, one top cover and a few bowl screws. $75

Set of four 36mm FBG Lectron carburetors. 4 individual 36mm carbs and the expensive 4 in to 1 cable Fit just about any side draft motor. Translucent fuel bowls so you can see the float level and adjust as needed for the angle of the intakes. These carbs are great for drag racing and all out power production but not the best choice for street use (however many are used on the street) as they have only one metering circuit. When set up right they will idle and deliver quick clean acceleration but they must be tuned to each motor. Unlike most carbs tune they once and you’re done as lectrons compensate for altitude automatically due to the design of the needle and fuel jet. $350

87-88 CBR1000 stock carburetors Bone stockers came off a running motor I put in my old dwarf car ~10 years ago been sitting on the shelf. Will need cleaning but should be just a quick spray off the dust. $75

CR Roundslide Special Carbs You'll find the power you need to win with Keihin Roundslide Special CR Sidedraft Carburetors. The choice of Team Honda For years on all of their in-line 4-cylinder race bikes in Superbike, World Championship Endurance and Formula One classes, Roundslide CR Carburetors continue to win. Pre-jetted installation: just bolt on and ride for your application. 10% Horsepower Gain: Smooth venturi design produces stronger power than original equipment carburetors using butterfly throttle valves. Improved Throttle Response: Direct throttle linkage to slides provides more precise control than vacuum slide carburetors. Race Fuel Capability: Available for gasoline or alcohol use. Keihin Roundslide Special CR Sidedraft Carburetors are designed for use on sidedraft 4-stroke motorcycle engines. Applications include most in-line 4-cylinder sport bikes including current Suzuki GSXR 750/1100 and Kawasaki GP Ninja models. Intake length is adjustable (by changing screw in intake adapters) for better tuning. I believe theses are 33 or 35mm. This set came with a race motor I bought I’ve never used them, been sitting on the shelf 4 years or so they should be cleaned up and put to use! The previous owner made a cable holder and an adjustable throttle arm and I believe I have the stock cam end too. These are a right side end drive. $400

93-94 GSXR 750 water cooled stock carbs. What more to say? Nice looking clean stock carbs black plastic tops and plastic slides with oval shaped air intake ports. $75

93-95 GSXR 1100 stock carbs. Nice looking clean stock carbs Galvanized steel tops and alum slides with round shaped air intake ports. Missing the idle cable the knob an shaft are there as is the idle screw but the hose or cable is gone missing. Been sitting on the shelf a few years should be cleaned before use. $75

GS750 / 1100 stock carbs with air box. Stock carbs with stock air box where given to me years ago carb’s have been sitting in a plastic bag on the shelf. Free bee’s nest inside air box.. $75

NEED $$ to fix race car! Hopefully heading to natinal in October!

44Dwarf

Ian F
Ian F Dork
8/13/10 11:08 a.m.

Forgive my ignorance, but could any of these be adpated to work like this:

http://www.prirace.com/spitfire-carb-kit.htm

Either in an quad or dual set-up? From what I've gathered, due to the general flow requirements, a 1500cc engine @ max-RPM roughly equals a 750cc @ max.

While I don't know if I'm up to making something like these work (much of what you're paying for in the PRI kit is the owner's experience in setting them up for car use), I've become frustrated with SU's...

triumph5
triumph5 Reader
8/13/10 11:15 a.m.

In reply to Ian F: I was thinking the same thing, as I've seen Mikunuis adapted to spitfires. Plus, thanks for the link--though I still like the looks of dual SUs to replace the single carb on my 1500cc spitfire

Ian F
Ian F Dork
8/13/10 11:23 a.m.

I don't really have anything against SU's - I installed a pair of HS2's in place of the original Z-S on our '79 1500. It's just SU- ju-ju has failed me. I just want a bloody car that will start and run easily. Right now, I'd go back to the Z-S if I could, but unfortunately the Z-S manifold won't work with a Bell 4-2-1 header.

44Dwarf
44Dwarf HalfDork
8/13/10 12:06 p.m.

Yup you can put most of them on cars too. Not sure what jet numbers you'd end up with put jets are off the shelf and cheap ~2.99 each
But if your under 1600cc they'd have to be close allready.

I've had Lectrons on a mini (well MG1100) before.

Spinout007
Spinout007 Dork
8/13/10 4:37 p.m.

You're killing me with these. :( new semester starts in two weeks, no cash right now.

44Dwarf
44Dwarf HalfDork
8/13/10 5:17 p.m.

I've got pictures now but no place to host'em

they'll be on e-bay before monday so e-mail with your needs

44Dwarf
44Dwarf HalfDork
8/15/10 9:02 a.m.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/1897750549.html

http://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/1897756170.html

http://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/1897773813.html

Ian_F
Ian_F Reader
8/15/10 10:27 p.m.
44Dwarf wrote: 93-94 GSXR 750 water cooled stock carbs. What more to say? Nice looking clean stock carbs black plastic tops and plastic slides with oval shaped air intake ports. $75

Oh hell... saw a GT6 today with MC carbs... can you send me some pic's/more details about these?

Thanks,

44Dwarf
44Dwarf HalfDork
9/2/10 4:30 p.m.

The CBR 1000 38mm are sold to a GRM'er some of the others are up on e-bay search 44dwarf.

93-94 maybe sold as they may be earlyer "slingshoot" carbs. Guy suposed to come look...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
32jM1wY56Zw9msVlNoKoOZ7WM5W5vW9u5TumipuhHpdpK42bThrLPeSN8k6tCFdX