1 2
B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
8/15/17 2:55 p.m.

Challenge easy button. I will only sell it at this price if it will be a challenge car. If you want it for a daily or weekend warrior the price is what it is for everyone else. $2400 which is a slamming deal!  I will throw in some goodies if you plan to use the car at the challenge. Clean title VE Swapped with Lsd 5spd Car will make 185hp once tuned ($150) base model se-r. No rust anywhere other than on small spot under the passenger fender. not structural. car has 180 on it. No info on swap or the tranny other than its a b14 transmission. All the front end bits are new, axels seals control arms etc. ECU is stock DE. (i may send it to nismotronic to be tuned before i sell it) has brand new tires (just good commuter tires) on repainted b13 se-r wheels. header and muffler are in great shape (its a greddy something or other) the exhaust piping has some rust and leaks. brake pads are new and the rotors are newish has a front strut tower brace. AGX adjustable on all 4 corners and ebay springs interior is mint other than two holes cut in the passenger dash for two gauges. will come with b13 & b14 se-r rear seats and the b14 front seats. New oem headlights trunk is stripped out and repainted. paint is crap but the body has no major blemishes that will cost anything extra at the auto body place for pain. has an aftermarket rear sway bar not sure what kind and some poly bushings in random places lol. As well as braided brake lines in the back and not the front. MSD window switch for the VVL Clutch is currently slipping. " /> " /> " /> " /> " /> " /> " />

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
8/15/17 3:42 p.m.

glad/sad that it is so far away. I would love this for a fun weekend warrior...

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
8/15/17 4:36 p.m.

In reply to 4cylndrfury:

Its been a really hate to let it go but i have too many cars sitting around. This car has been an awesome daily/autoX hero!

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
10/7/17 12:32 p.m.

Bump since the challenge is so close. Arrive and drive!

Jaynen
Jaynen SuperDork
10/7/17 1:10 p.m.

Where is the car located?

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
10/7/17 2:02 p.m.

In reply to Jaynen :

Gainesville Florida. Im about 20min from the track

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
10/7/17 3:30 p.m.

Much want. Who knows if it's still available six months from now.smiley

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
10/7/17 5:59 p.m.

In reply to nutherjrfan :

Man i sure hope its gone before then haha. I have too many cars...

matt147
matt147 New Reader
10/8/17 8:13 p.m.

These are such awesome cars I have so many good memories from my sr20 days.  If this was in NC I'd be tempted...

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
10/9/17 12:30 p.m.

In reply to matt147 :

I have had many of these. Currently im building a purpose built g20 for the GRM Challenge for 2018. These one has to go! Its an awesome car. These sr20ve motors make GOBS of power. I hope someone snags it up for the challenge. The could buy it the day before the challege. Swap in the brand new clutch that I have for the car put your own freebee tires (per challenge rules) on the car and do well. If someone buys it for the challenge, Ill even swap in the tuned ECU for that person. That will put this car at its full potential.  

Jaynen
Jaynen SuperDork
10/9/17 4:31 p.m.

How much is gobs? These have  LSD right? It's got a lot of character, I like small lightweight cars wish I knew about annual bonus's so I could get the wife approval to spend moneys now lol

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Digital Experience Director
10/9/17 5:15 p.m.

Wow. I like that a lot! 

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
10/9/17 8:06 p.m.

In reply to Jaynen :

Great questions. Yes. It has LSD. Its a great car. It has been my daily for a while its soo fun. The car weights 2200lbs. The DE motor was swapped out for the SR20VE. The SR20VE is the most common engine with NEO VVL. Nissan's answer for the honda VTEC.  It  makes 187 hp and 145 lb·ft torque. This engine was used by Nissan from 1997 to 2001 but only avaible overseas. It easiely revs to over 8k.  Stock b13s with the VE run highs 13s low 14s in 1/4. They are great cars and handle well with 4 wheel disk brakes and 4 wheel independent suspension.  If i didn't have a rally car and and 2 four door versions of this car being turned into one solid race car I would be selling it! This is a crazy deal. You won't find this setup at this price. the motorset alone is worth $900. Im only selling it this cheap for the challenge. 

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
10/9/17 8:07 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

It would be a great deal for arrive and drive. Swap the clutch (that ill include in the deal) in the parking lot thursday and put some track tires on the wheels and run it! Im literally 20 min from Gainesville Raceway off I75

darkbuddha
darkbuddha HalfDork
10/13/17 2:26 p.m.

Oh my.  If we can't get our challenge car done, I just may be in touch.

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
10/13/17 6:52 p.m.

In reply to darkbuddha :

Sounds good to me just let me know! Im 20min from the track and ill be there on Friday to hang out. I have a HUGE event for work that I couldn't get out of Friday night - Sunday  so I couldn't participate this year. I hope you get your challenge car fixed! 

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
10/13/17 7:46 p.m.

That's $4K and a year of scrounging for Challenge Money people.  Damn these empty pockets! 

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
10/13/17 8:57 p.m.

In reply to pinchvalve :

It's pretty awesome. Ill have missed emotions seeing it go. 

KyAllroad
KyAllroad PowerDork
10/14/17 6:22 a.m.

The timing is just completely wrong for me.  January/February I'll be car buying.  Right now it's just window shopping.  Lot of want for this one though!

Jaynen
Jaynen SuperDork
10/14/17 7:59 a.m.

Yeah if this was December/January I would be interested as well

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
10/23/17 9:21 a.m.

Still available. Got tons of feelers and people trying to get money together. But no takers yet. come snag this 13second 1/4, AutoX and track day toy. 

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
11/25/17 12:44 p.m.

Still for sale. Still Mine. Still needing a clutch and a home. 

Xradchadx
Xradchadx None
11/27/17 11:16 a.m.

I’ve got a guy that’s supposed to pick up my Miata this weekend. If all goes well and you still have it, I’m STRONGLY considering it. I’ve always wanted an se-r, and they are getting harder and harder to find. 

Xradchadx
Xradchadx New Reader
11/27/17 12:18 p.m.

In reply to B13Birk :

What doesn’t work on it? How bad is the clutch? Think it would make the drive back to Mississippi? 

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
11/29/17 8:28 a.m.

In reply to Xradchadx :

Email Sent

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
w7KS15U8lpnJJp2WJUyMJ9VPsOztM3UECp3d6SNWmqa3Jiz8uSWI6tHwTgH89EIM