1 2
DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UberDork
8/15/16 6:48 a.m.

Very nice !!

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy Dork
8/15/16 7:08 a.m.

Good to see this cool project moving forward again. I too like the looks of that wheel/tire combination. Sweet!

wheelsmithy
wheelsmithy Dork
8/24/16 8:52 p.m.

Beau-ti-ful!

oldtin
oldtin PowerDork
9/30/17 7:00 p.m.

Haven't posted an update in a while, but still moving forward

Dash layout

Built the fuse panel/power distribution block. Tested relays and switches - popped a few fuses in the process - no switch diagrams - but got it sorted and success with a test rig running an old hvac motor I had laying around through the relays/switches

Got a radiator shroud and fan - installed on radiator and added flanges to radiator for mounting

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy SuperDork
9/30/17 8:47 p.m.

That's a nice looking fuse/relay panel. 

I'm happy to see an update again.  You remind me that I need to get a build thread going for my TR4

oldtin
oldtin PowerDork
9/30/17 10:21 p.m.

In reply to Indy-Guy :

I'm lousy at wiring so I need everything laid out as neat as I can so I don't get so lost.

oldtin
oldtin PowerDork
10/6/17 12:39 a.m.

A little more progress on the dash: set up the wiring for the switches, my gauges arrived and covered the dash in leather - I dunno - something about a bare aluminum dash sort of bothers me. Covering added about a pound. I can live with it. Still haven't punched holes in the leather for the fire handle or the gauge dimmer control. Put the tach in the center - above the steering shaft is sort of obscured by the wheel.

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
9/8/23 5:36 p.m.

I haven't heard from oldtin in a while....

Any updates ?

Anyone know him in the real world?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
A24bdEhLJEye87V0fd9fIHB5WU6BrbLrTB0l7D5pdgGMfZwjwEOnSzRDU1YD8KBN