1 2 3
Nofive_0
Nofive_0 New Reader
6/26/19 8:44 a.m.

Started digging into the 135. I've sold some brakes and other small parts. So I'm feeling better about making my money back. After inspecting the ecu and wiring I'm pretty sure someone had a tuner and/or meth kit on this car. That makes me even less prone to put this engine in a car. It would also explain why the turbos are partially installed. 

Most of the interior is out. Hopefully I can get all the stuff I want off by the end of the weekend and call the scrap guy to come pick it up. I did discover that the car had a set of ST coilovers on it. So those should be worth something on the eBay. 

I'm still winning the auction on the 335i locally. Fingers crossed. We'll know tomorrow morning.

Nofive_0
Nofive_0 New Reader
6/28/19 7:16 a.m.

Making progress. I've sold the interior, front brakes, and discovered that the car had ST coilovers on it. 

Slowly trying to make my way back to even. Sunday I'm going to go check out a local 335i being parted out. 

759NRNG
759NRNG SuperDork
7/3/19 6:24 p.m.

Is it possible this carcass is still where I see it??  the ebrake and all the cables are very tempting.....

available/$$$ ???? 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xJfUw4FiBJLJiNBBtaAMX2HTulPKrDZLUjkRANmfVyP7DBnuppD4Nth8jYEIo8BE