Belgiandoc
Belgiandoc New Reader
10/5/22 12:59 p.m.

So I  have decided to really cut down on my projects since I haven't been  able to get to them in the last few years and probably never will. Along with the suburban and my actually completed yamaha roadstar project  this volvo project for sale

1981 Volvo 245 

246k miles on the chassis and drive train. I bought it out of Washington state  after the engine harness melted. Previous owner did a partial engine teardown and started to rewire. I  didn't care because my plan was a 16v b230ft turbo build. I have a motor I bought from LKQ from a 940, I have a refurbished 16v head from a 7 series, I also have a forged Crank from a pentastar boat. I also have s80 rims and the car sits on a full bilstein suspension with ipd sways.

Clear title

Car is in Fort Worth

2k for all of it

https://imgur.com/a/QeIUVL0

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
10/5/22 1:46 p.m.

In reply to Belgiandoc :

Why do you treat me this way?

Belgiandoc
Belgiandoc New Reader
10/5/22 2:07 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

Sounds like you have the same affliction I do

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
10/5/22 4:27 p.m.

In reply to Belgiandoc :

Next you'll say that you have a trailer also and will make a package deal. 

Belgiandoc
Belgiandoc New Reader
10/5/22 5:49 p.m.

Lol I do have a trailer, with a winch! But it isn't for sale lol

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
10/9/22 9:53 p.m.

Do you attend the Turbobricks forum at all?

Belgiandoc
Belgiandoc New Reader
10/16/22 3:22 p.m.

I do, I just haven't posted there. I don't like that forum nearly as much as this one.

Really, no one is interested in this? It such a cool little stealth project and it will be a rocket when it gets done!

Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter)
Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter) Dork
10/16/22 3:34 p.m.

I have been trying to ignore this thread since I have wanted one of these for a long time and I live in Fort Worth. I just don't have any extra inside storage and I currently have three driving project cars to keep my hands full.

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
10/16/22 5:34 p.m.

In reply to Belgiandoc :

Linuxman51 is my good friend and lives about 3 miles away, is a Megasquirt god in the Volvo world, and has a chassis dyno at his house.   I'd absolutely love to have this deal but I don't have the money, just an e46 coupe, 5 speed that needs work.   Central Alabama, btw

Belgiandoc
Belgiandoc New Reader
10/18/22 5:52 p.m.

In reply to Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter) :

Well i could keep it for you until you find some room, i have a big old workshop that isn't full. Or we could become friends and you can keep the runners at my place and come use my lift and drink beer

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
10/18/22 10:22 p.m.

Are there only the 2 pics, 1 of the car and 1 of a wrapped engine?

Belgiandoc
Belgiandoc New Reader
10/20/22 5:58 p.m.

30 more pics for everyone 

Link

Belgiandoc
Belgiandoc New Reader
10/20/22 9:23 p.m.

Sold!

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
10/20/22 10:05 p.m.

In reply to Belgiandoc :

Thank you little baby Jesus because I didn't need another car.

Belgiandoc
Belgiandoc New Reader
10/21/22 12:55 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

I've got a nicely restored Yamaha roadstar for sale too, that takes up alot less room. Can we post those here too?

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke UltraDork
10/21/22 1:57 p.m.
Belgiandoc said:

In reply to Stampie :

I've got a nicely restored Yamaha roadstar for sale too, that takes up alot less room. Can we post those here too?

Those are absolutely allowed, but a tougher sell.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oEIF33vObxhVcS8gv8SamHJR9om0Q9WoNfXhX1wDyl47OPcfPWPZzIMBTK7R9BcD