Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/17/24 2:14 p.m.

In reply to clownkiller :

Thanks!

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/17/24 2:18 p.m.

I'm hoping someone buys P3PPY's Saabaru as he really wants it! I've priced it where I thought it would disappear quickly.  Since then I've installed the other front hub, plugs, ancillary belt,  idler and tensioner and MAF. SMDH!

Paul_VR6 (Forum Supporter)
Paul_VR6 (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
9/17/24 4:34 p.m.
SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) said:

In reply to Paul_VR6 (Forum Supporter) :

What van?

06 odyssey touring with 3xxK

P3PPY
P3PPY SuperDork
9/17/24 6:55 p.m.

Hey I have talked to docwemple about this and just want to be clear to everyone that I am not calling dibs on this car. I have to sell mine first and it got a new engine stutter the other day and replacing the offending o2 sensor (according to the CEL) did not fix it. I'm going to try another one, but it's still a couple days out, at minimum. So I'm not even listing my own car for sale anymore until that's resolved; I just had a very interested couple [wisely] walk away from the sale because of the CEL, which I HOPE is easily resolvable, but may not be. 

So the most I should be saying in this thread is: this car looks like a great deal! Wow!

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/17/24 9:12 p.m.

In reply to P3PPY :

Thanks for the update. Hopefully an oem 02 sensor fixes it.

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/17/24 9:14 p.m.

A heads up, the secondary air pump codes came back, so they'll need doing to pass emissions. At least in MD. As there have been ghost codes (pending but never live codes) for misfires I had my scanner on live feed

At idle the Maximum deviation,  high to low, was 10 rpm over a 5 minute run. 

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/18/24 8:13 p.m.

One last bump before I start posting on local Audi groups too

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xt8Y0HF1TALpYgLsG3nMe4e5f6sE18rG8Q9hx0iQ2RqTGpU0G0oOse3Lj7jqe7De