dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
7/4/24 4:46 p.m.

This is mine, bought for my wife 14 years ago and she doesn't ride any more. It's mostly sat unused since we had kids 9 years ago and she decided it was time to let go. I cleaned out the fuel system and replaced the fuel pump and it's running great. It has a new AGM Yuasa battery and fresh oil change as well. [[no longer accurate: The only mechanical flaw I know of is the fuel level sender failed from the old gas so the gas gauge doesn't work. I can get a replacement for about $50 if you want a working gas gauge.]] I replaced the fuel level sender 7/15 and it works great so the scooter is now 100% mechanically functional.

Cosmetically it's a 9.5/10 with a couple scratches on the front fender from storage being the only damage I found. Includes the large Givi monolock removable top case. Two sets of keys for scooter and case.

Includes slick built in garage door opener thanks to a home link sun visor. Programming it is pretty simple but once programmed it's awesome as you can just press the stealthy button to open your garage door as you're pulling up. 

Tires are original so they don't have many miles and look great but should be replaced due to age.

Im not sure what to start at. How about $2500 obo, interesting trades considered.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
7/4/24 4:47 p.m.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
7/4/24 4:51 p.m.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
7/8/24 1:49 p.m.

New fuel level sender ordered, might be a while since it's coming from Italy.

Bump and asking price reduction, $2300?

nocones
nocones PowerDork
7/8/24 2:02 p.m.

How fast does it go.  Realistically. 

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
7/8/24 2:14 p.m.

It'll go freeway speeds but it's a scooter so ... I haven't even tried a real top speed run but reports are 70mph is about the top end. Fast enough for all but the highest speed roads.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
7/15/24 8:24 p.m.

I ordered a replacement fuel level sender and installed it today. Fuel gauge works again and the scooter is 100% functional mechanically. I rode it around my usual "test loop" and remembered just how fun and comfortable it is. But it's still for sale! Surely someone wants an awesome scooter.

I forgot to add: The bigger wheels of these scooters make them much more stable than the typical scooter. I still wouldn't plan on long freeway commutes with it, but it's a lot more comfortable at higher speeds than small wheeled scooters.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
7/22/24 5:17 p.m.

Bump... $2000?

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
7/22/24 6:43 p.m.

+3 for the Givi box!!😎

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
8/4/24 2:35 p.m.

And sold for a bargain to the first Craigslist person that came and looked at it. 

bye bye scooter we'll miss you. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RVHYeWdvlaIydrfy5cxokaRxqBSV9CwjT9dQCNxRGRIhHUSX30gmp3EVe7VPjnLE