zaichikmiller
zaichikmiller New Reader
9/18/24 7:08 p.m.

After dodging a scam of some kind (thanks for all of you who gave me your feedback) I feel a little foolish that I didn't post this here first.  

The truck has always been in Roswell GA, has never seen snow/salt, and has absolutely no rust.  It drives like new and looks very good, though the bed cover has faded some and there is some very light scratches on the sides.

The only issue is that sometimes after driving on the highway for a while, especially when it is hot out, it won't want to start after stopping.  If I wait for a few minutes to let it cool down it will start just fine.  This happened a couple of years ago and I replaced the starter.  It then worked perfectly until this August when it happened twice in two weeks.  At some point it may need a new starter, or another solution that someone more savvy could come up with.

I have it listed for $18,000, and had accepted an offer for $16,000 from what turned out to be a somewhat questionable character, so I would potentially be willing to go lower than that for a GRMer.

The Craigslist listing is here:  2018 Ford F-150

chandler
chandler MegaDork
9/18/24 7:57 p.m.

Nice truck, good luck with sale

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JmTDXg2VOghzZmE3RrY7vfDWPIo8Baueed3tWRGooLymAXvsbTYz6bV3ljbXPQ2P