dan0
dan0 Dork
6/15/24 2:17 p.m.

This popped up as I was cruising FB, I had a 2012 Cooper S and loved it, so for cheap and a little work this is tempting to me. BUT I'm trying to be responsible and work on other projects first / get rid of some maybe so I figured I'd share here.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1221850775832830

For Sale: 2011 Mini Cooper S – Manual Transmission, Turbocharged Fun! Details: The car jumps from poor (not drivable) to at least good condition with the replacement of the right front strut. Model: 2011 Mini Cooper S Hardtop Transmission: 6-speed manual Mileage: 145,000 miles Condition: Not currently driving, needs right front strut and AC recharge, Hatchback opens only with fob. Special Features: Turbocharged engine, sporty handling, iconic design Issues: Occasionally throws a check engine code related to a turbo system valve. Four spare rims! Why You'll Love It: This Mini Cooper S is perfect for enthusiasts looking for a project car or a great deal on a sporty daily driver once repaired. Known for its sharp handling and exhilarating driving experience, this Mini combines performance with a compact and stylish package. IMHO, this is my favorite car of all time. It's just time to start over. Asking Price: $2000 OBO - amazing deal for a Mini enthusiast, a new driver with limited funds, or a handy person who can get this road ready to flip for $5K

BlueInGreen - Jon
BlueInGreen - Jon UberDork
6/15/24 2:54 p.m.

"...amazing deal for... a new driver with limited funds..."

No, it's really not that. Lol

Looks like a slicktop, and I kinda want it. If it were red I might be in trouble.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nMoEkn0zKjMeFJWPy4Bdeu3O98uFyEkG3lOoSwFBJbDrDYWbBR7LytDeAO3S5tMX