gixxeropa
gixxeropa HalfDork
5/28/24 11:43 a.m.

Marketplace link

and a screenshot in case you can't see it

Pretty neat car, being not too far away from where they were built, I've always been interested.  If it wasn't in the great white north I'd make an offer myself

gixxeropa
gixxeropa HalfDork
5/28/24 11:44 a.m.

Not really sure why it had the corvette front bumper

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
5/28/24 1:34 p.m.

Looks like a front collision happened.  Both front fenders don't match. One picture has the drivers fender off. The stock bumper was probably to expensive for him or Corvette one was laying around and stuck it on. Looks like front structure is missing too.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
5/28/24 2:42 p.m.

That's a shame. Those are such cool cars and a Panoz is definitely deep in "real race car" territory. The price is probably not bad for what you get, but I'd rather the body and chassis be complete and straight.

OjaiM5
OjaiM5 HalfDork
5/28/24 6:11 p.m.

My brain glitched and made me google c7 Corvette front bumper and Ferrari f12 front bumper. 

Results 

Ferrarino

C7no

Aha  aftermarket C7 Ferrari looking front bumper yes

adam525i
adam525i SuperDork
5/31/24 9:18 p.m.

I remember watching this one make series race at Mosport ahead of the ALMS race back in the day. It was raining quite hard that morning and it felt like the Audi safety car was going to win the race, they'd go green, not make a lap, go yellow, repeat until it was over. Maybe this car has been missing it's nose since then!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fhfZJmOn7TS94Zhc1PQWjby5nK5ufAE7fh8BbsMiuO44kD4dFwfx6dgprcHTgxlv