maschinenbau
maschinenbau PowerDork
7/2/24 8:26 a.m.

Time to let it go to a new owner who will actually use it or work on it.

GRM price $4,000 OBO

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/496534986229524/

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
7/2/24 9:10 a.m.

GLWS

nocones
nocones PowerDork
7/2/24 12:32 p.m.

It is really tempting to buy this and put an RX8 front suspension/subframe on it and make some flares.

maschinenbau
maschinenbau PowerDork
7/2/24 1:27 p.m.

Honestly the front end just needs stiffer springs and bushings I think. I actually have the springs already.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
7/2/24 2:14 p.m.

Dang, I wonder how many hoops I'd have to go through get that titled in Ohio.

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
7/2/24 2:25 p.m.

In reply to eastsideTim :

To title it in FL assuming GA bill of sale only you need the current GA registration and that bill of sale.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
7/2/24 2:28 p.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to eastsideTim :

To title it in FL assuming GA bill of sale only you need the current GA registration and that bill of sale.

That may work in Ohio, too, then.

maschinenbau
maschinenbau PowerDork
7/3/24 9:19 a.m.

Looking like it might sell locally this weekend. Pretty strong interest from some serious buyers. 

gixxeropa
gixxeropa HalfDork
7/3/24 9:43 a.m.

In reply to maschinenbau :

still gonna be able to take it to the show this weekend?

Showed the listing to my dad, who owns a few europas (in various states of togetherness), and he thought it was very cool. I think having the picture of the chassis in the listing is a good move since it shows potential buyers its not put together entirely with metal strapping and self tappers

maschinenbau
maschinenbau PowerDork
7/3/24 9:58 a.m.

Yeah I should have showed off the finished chassis more but it doesn't seem to be slowing down interest.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
7/3/24 2:13 p.m.

I wish you luck with selling it this weekend - it would mean I could stop agonizing over whether or not to buy it.

maschinenbau
maschinenbau PowerDork
7/8/24 2:14 p.m.

Flakes fell through. Still for sale... don't be afraid to make an offer. Also don't be afraid to ask for a rolling shell if you let me keep the engine.

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
7/9/24 9:37 p.m.

I'd love it as a shell, but the work you put into the chassis, I'm sure puts it WAY beyond what my broke self could muster!

Technically, it hasn't been the free Europa, since the previous owner sold it , and a wrecked car, to you, as a package. It was still a great deal, and I was second in line for it (you were definitely the better home!) but, no longer passed around for free to GRM. 

There are a another fer one available, and I can't even get to it. Although I've been close, twice!

maschinenbau
maschinenbau PowerDork
7/10/24 8:28 a.m.

By the way, I am extremely negotiable on this, especially to GRM'ers.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VEe142UeLKtqVozKB8AUVx8SS8P3bgyg56FoD6XhUW8X8oZicjCkQDbL4iS66k5k