Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
8/24/22 12:38 p.m.

This car came into my life, and was too good to pass up.  4spd manual California car, no scary rust, and had been sitting in a garage for over a decade.  Unfortunately this is not really the project for me right now. When I bought the car it was inop with flat tires. I got one of the few wheels available for this car, and some Falken azenis tires.  The fuel pump, and battery were replaced which was all that was required to get the car running.  At that point the clutch master/slave was replaced, brake master, pads (hawk hp plus), rotors, and a coolant flush to get it driving.  The clutch slips a little in 4th gear, but I purchased a clutch kit which is included. 

The drivers window glass was broken, and the windshield is cracked.  The dent on the drivers side does affect the latch, but the door does shut, and stay shut. 

I want your RWD manual transmission car. I just don't want a project. 

Im located in chicagoland, but i have a truck and trailer.

Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
8/24/22 12:40 p.m.

Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
8/24/22 12:43 p.m.

03Panther
03Panther UberDork
8/24/22 12:49 p.m.

The 74 260 is my favorite of the Z cars, for strictly sentimental reasons. And that one looks fantastic, for the condition of most these days. Sadly, I have absolutely nothing that you'd be interested in crying

iansane
iansane Dork
8/24/22 12:56 p.m.

I don't honestly know how we'd trade but do you want a supercharged s-type Jag?

obsolete
obsolete HalfDork
8/24/22 1:01 p.m.

This is pretty neat. Hope you're able to make a good deal with another forum member.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
8/24/22 1:28 p.m.

That looks amazing. I have a 75 in the same color/spec, can't wait to drive it (so much of a project :) ). I'm jealous of the bodywork. 

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
8/24/22 8:25 p.m.

Oh snap.  Trade for a left testicle? 

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
8/24/22 8:31 p.m.

I'm in Chicago (Lockport)  - can you assign a dollar value then maybe go get what you want?

karplus2
karplus2 Reader
8/24/22 9:14 p.m.

Makes me miss my 72 240z. I'd be tempted to offer up my RX-8 but I never drove my 240 which is why I sold it and bought the 8. I barely drive the RX-8 either...

03Panther
03Panther UberDork
8/24/22 9:46 p.m.
Stampie said:

Oh snap.  Trade for a left testicle? 

I thought about that, but even if that interested him, mine are old, and in rough shape, just like all the other junk I have he wouldn't want. 

Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
8/25/22 7:09 a.m.
Datsun310Guy said:

I'm in Chicago (Lockport)  - can you assign a dollar value then maybe go get what you want?

That would be the most reasonable way to go about it.  I don't know what to ask for it, and I am having trouble finding comps.

Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
8/25/22 7:11 a.m.

In reply to iansane :

Tempting, but I think that is much too nice for me.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
8/25/22 7:52 a.m.

My  brother wants this. He only has a survivor spec 72 t bird to trade, but was wondering what cash price would be. You can call me or him if you want. 

Me: 828-260-1254

Brother Dustin: 704-200-0030

Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
8/25/22 8:17 p.m.

I made a deal locally. The car is gone.

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
8/25/22 9:36 p.m.

In reply to Racebrick :

So what you're saying is that you don't want my left nut?

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
8/25/22 11:53 p.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to Racebrick :

So what you're saying is that you don't want my left nut?

You offered "a left testicle". You never said it was yours.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KsNI1F3mkK67mnSB8XjA3LrBpJ0gbfnCKu6up6jA1GWyDQsl4jH5UhyMM7pVXNLF