George301
George301
10/17/24 4:03 p.m.

This is one of 5 built left hand drive for the European market (of approx. 500 convertibles total). Originally on the stand at the Belgian Auto Show in 1974. Brought to the U.S. by TV’s Chef Tell (the basis for the Muppet’s Swedish Chef).

Solid car that runs great. It is not concours, but a good looking, reliable, solid driver. I have owned it since 2010 and have driven it often on lengthy road trips. Rebuilt, powder coated front suspension, steering rack rebuilt (2023) Upgraded a/c system, upgraded alternator, newer tires (2021), new starter, battery, master cylinder, pads, LED lights installed. In 2022, carb rebuild, new fuel pump, upgraded fans and aluminum radiator (never overheats!) The stereo is a double DIN screen that connects to your phone and has a backup camera. When not in use the screen is covered with a period speaker cover. I can supply the original radio panel with the car if you prefer stock.

More pics at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Qkvj8yCyHv7A7Zmt7

Located in Maryland, clean title. If you are unfamiliar with Jensen Interceptors, please do some research before contacting me. They are very cool British cars, designed in Italy and built with Chrysler 440 engines and Torqueflite transmissions. Very cool. mrpink703@yahoo.com

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rwvIedntuyNz2mx3qZWl1g8JMIUSU1RuTVzROYo91LmkZPOQEJ8htIVy8YFYLiVY