Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
5/31/12 3:49 p.m.

Hey Folks—It's time again for our reader survey! Please take the time to fill out the Classic Motorsports reader survey so we can better suit your needs!

2012 Classic Motorsports reader survey can be seen here:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22FNAKU4PAH/

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk Dork
6/2/12 8:09 p.m.

Did it ! Now when does all the free stuff start showing up in the mail?

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
6/11/12 8:36 a.m.

90 completions so far...

garageart12
garageart12
6/13/12 12:49 a.m.

very nice, this site is provide great information for motor car. this time lots of demand of motor sports and muscle car art in market , i like your 2012 classic motor sports http://garageart.com/products.asp?Category=Muscle~Car~Art&Cat=Brand

AlfaKen
AlfaKen New Reader
6/25/12 2:12 p.m.

I tried to complete the survey but found it way too long. The final straw came when some questions I didn't want to or couldn't answer were mandatory and it wouldn't let me continue.

davewillson25
davewillson25 New Reader
7/1/12 8:15 a.m.

very nice, this site is supply great information for engine car. this time many demand of motor sports as well as muscle vehicle art in market

Rupert
Rupert Reader
7/2/12 8:39 a.m.
AlfaKen wrote: I tried to complete the survey but found it way too long. The final straw came when some questions I didn't want to or couldn't answer were mandatory and it wouldn't let me continue.

I agree! It's one thing to want to know what we'd like to read about. It's another to spread our life history and financial details to everyone buying that info. I get enough spam already via email, net, & snail mailbox.

BTW: I average 1# to 3# of junk mail a day in my snail mailbox. Yet I keep hearing the USPS is going broke! It's obvious they aren't charging the junk mailers nearly enough per mailing. Perhaps if they charged them enough to eke out a profit from them my junk mail quotient would go down as well.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WKjaP7BQ3CtXq6CnZnsklPc82L84jIKn6fRI3fe7HU06a80Atcjibx2yfbFK8gtT