1 2
spnx
spnx Reader
5/29/12 10:54 p.m.

Yesss.

Check out my SP250 build thread on this forum - I just updated it yesterday.

63tr4
63tr4 New Reader
5/30/12 5:51 p.m.

I'm on my 4th TR !

GautamAuto
GautamAuto New Reader
6/2/12 1:23 a.m.

hi

if u are interested any British Used car

TR8owner
TR8owner Reader
6/2/12 10:26 p.m.

Triumph TR8 obviously. Anything else is just another British car. :-)

Seriously, I really miss my 1969 Mini-Cooper S sometimes and have always thought a mini-Marcos would be super cool. Same with missing my Sunbeam Tiger at times even if the TR8 is way more practical. Also the 60's Lotus Elan has always held my fantasies. Then there is of course the 66/67 E type Jag, but I'm not so sure if I'd really want to actually own one although I truly love them. They're sort of like the beautiful high maintenence mistress that you dream about, but still won't leave your wife for.

A Ford Anglia would be cool and different.

Rupert
Rupert Reader
6/9/12 7:29 p.m.
cpdave wrote: Daimler SP250! Gotta love a Hemi V8 I can pick up and carry around the shop!

Until of course you get passed by everyone else on the road, including the Yugos!

spnx
spnx Reader
6/12/12 9:50 p.m.

Really? Power-to-weight is similar to a Miata, except it has an extra four cylinders.

Andy Reid
Andy Reid Auction Editor
6/15/12 2:22 p.m.

Mine has always been the Aston Martin DB5. I know it is a bit cliche but I have loved the car forever, hand the opportunity to drive many, including a Bond movie car, but have never had the opportunity to own one. The closest I have gotten was a DBS and my DB7.

They are exactly what I expected and hoped they would be behind the wheel.

The DB5 is on my list for next serious car purchase, especially if the Aston market corrects at all.

I might settle for a DB MK3 if the DB5 stays stratospheric in price.

davewillson25
davewillson25 New Reader
7/7/12 11:02 a.m.

I might have to vote Jags very first (really the XKE's) then the Triumphs, then your MG'sBad thing is the simple fact that you must provider more frequently.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CSObyJ0m8nmV7UzN9kMzQCbCrPiji0ulB2G10RC4AvnPweVfYwQ3gcHKnOJAdhj4