Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
3/10/16 2:41 p.m.

This 40x40-foot workshop was constructed in 1996 to sup - port Team Tiger’s race efforts in SCCA and karts. All of the elec - trical wire pulls, lighting, painting and floor treatments were done by my son and me.

The basic look of the shop may seem familiar, as it was featured in one of the early p…

Read the rest of the story

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
3/20/16 10:41 a.m.

While it's nice to see these articles online, it would really be nice if the online version had more/different pictures than what is shown in the magazine. I know tons of pictures are taken for an article like this and only a handful of the best can make it to print. Why not use the online version to post those pictures that didn't make it?

Thanks

jfslenes
jfslenes None
4/8/16 6:29 p.m.

Always good to see two Gato's in the same garage. Also good to know our similar history continues with a TR3. I haven't race my Gato for several decades. I am jealous of the side pipes and superior front suspension (even W/O more photos, mine is original & inferior). Thanks for sharing!

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
4/13/16 9:16 p.m.

Ian,

I hear you, but in this case we had very few pictures. Let me run this idea by Ed, who handles our website.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sCZ2bXmC81lBhoTjtvSsBELFSYubOxFokrnlDggcHFha9SyA7rQS1Og2wl881UOo