J.A. Ackley
J.A. Ackley Senior Editor
2/12/24 10:45 a.m.

Looking to fill your 2024 with more concours events? We have the perfect guide for you.

Read the rest of the story

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
2/12/24 10:57 a.m.

Any events we missed? Feel free to drop them here in the comments.

kabinenroller
kabinenroller New Reader
2/12/24 4:42 p.m.

I have attended and participated in numerous Concours events throughout the country. My biggest complaint about most of them is the lack of updating their web sites. I just looked at a few of them after reading this article and they either do not have the 2024 information listed or they mention the date but still have all the information for the 2023 event listed. Also most of them do not show the results from an event after it has completed, 
In my mind this shows poor  event organization. I understand that most of the events are charitable but to draw desirable entrants the event must be well organized.

tomraddatz
tomraddatz
2/12/24 8:58 p.m.

Planning on attending Monterey car week leading up to Pebble Beach. How do we obtain tickets for various events?

J.A. Ackley
2/13/24 9:01 a.m.
kabinenroller said:

I have attended and participated in numerous Concours events throughout the country. My biggest complaint about most of them is the lack of updating their web sites. I just looked at a few of them after reading this article and they either do not have the 2024 information listed or they mention the date but still have all the information for the 2023 event listed. Also most of them do not show the results from an event after it has completed, 
In my mind this shows poor  event organization. I understand that most of the events are charitable but to draw desirable entrants the event must be well organized.

Amen to that! Yes, I'd love to see better websites for many of these concours events. Or, at the very least, updated ones.

J.A. Ackley
2/13/24 9:03 a.m.
tomraddatz said:

Planning on attending Monterey car week leading up to Pebble Beach. How do we obtain tickets for various events?

Great question! Monterey Car Week consists of several independent events across one week. Some are free. Some will cost you a bit. To help, here's last year's guide: https://classicmotorsports.com/articles/2023-monterey-car-week-guide/. The events (and the sequence of them) don't typically change much, so this is a good starting point.

Hope to see you there in August!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QvPSSc7lpcEQxw3xwg9al9tYk6WeUy1cIfksdzl8le1kEjIcHdOErhgz5o6NWsO6