bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 12:09 p.m.

In reply to ultraclyde:

I believe the wheels in the pic of the green car are factory.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
12/6/13 12:14 p.m.

In reply to bravenrace:

Mine is going to be Competition Orange.

Cotton
Cotton SuperDork
12/6/13 12:19 p.m.

Out of the real colors I like deep impact blue and ruby red the best.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 12:29 p.m.

I wish they had carried over grabber blue. That with a blacked out hood would be my ideal choice.

Cotton
Cotton SuperDork
12/6/13 12:58 p.m.
bravenrace wrote: I wish they had carried over grabber blue. That with a blacked out hood would be my ideal choice.

Me too, I'm a huge fan of grabber blue. Hopefully it will come back on one of the specialized models.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
12/6/13 12:58 p.m.

I am sad no dark green.

But the competition orange plus the 19" gloss black rims is pretty good looking.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 12:59 p.m.
Cotton wrote:
bravenrace wrote: I wish they had carried over grabber blue. That with a blacked out hood would be my ideal choice.
Me too, I'm a huge fan of grabber blue. Hopefully it will come back on one of the specialized models.

I think it will too.

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
12/6/13 1:12 p.m.

It will. You can't ignore awesome forever.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 1:29 p.m.

You'd think someone would have photochopped one by now, but this is the best I could find.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 1:34 p.m.

Say, who wants to be the first to photoshop a grabber blue 2015 Mustang GT?

scottdownsouth
scottdownsouth New Reader
12/6/13 1:43 p.m.

So where are the track times of the 4 cyl vr v6 ? Will the new 4 cyl beat the old 6 ? If so then slap on some SVO stickers

Type Q
Type Q Dork
12/6/13 2:23 p.m.

I guessing the new Mustang will be the most represented car the SEMA 2014.

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic UltraDork
12/6/13 2:24 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: Are any of the body lines photoshopped or does it really look that good in green with different wheels. That's simply amazing.

Fat girl angle shot.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Reader
12/6/13 2:25 p.m.

In reply to 93EXCivic:

+1

Something like this would do nicely :D

Or some sort of deep emerald green metallic would look killer

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
12/6/13 3:36 p.m.

In reply to stanger_missle:

They will surely have one in that color......you'll probably pay more for it because it says "Bullit"

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson PowerDork
12/6/13 3:37 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote: I am sad no dark green. But the competition orange plus the 19" gloss black rims is pretty good looking.

The green is actually really really good, much nicer and darker in person than on the screen. Wait until you see it in person.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
12/6/13 3:53 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote:
93EXCivic wrote: I am sad no dark green. But the competition orange plus the 19" gloss black rims is pretty good looking.
The green is actually really really good, much nicer and darker in person than on the screen. Wait until you see it in person.

According to Ford's website there is no green being offered.

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
12/6/13 4:59 p.m.

http://www.vorshlag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8258

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
12/6/13 5:01 p.m.

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
12/6/13 5:26 p.m.
yamaha wrote: They will surely have one in that color......you'll probably pay more for it because it says "Bullit"

I was a bit surprised there was no Bullitt version of the current body style. I'd definitely be in trouble if they offered one in Highland Green.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce SuperDork
12/6/13 6:36 p.m.
z31maniac wrote: http://www.vorshlag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8258

Vorshlag's current thread on Corner Carvers is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to them getting a new car and letting us know everything about it.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Reader
12/6/13 6:41 p.m.

Screen capture from one of the videos on Ford's Media site:

Boooooost!

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Reader
12/6/13 6:57 p.m.

My favorite shot so far:

Knurled
Knurled PowerDork
12/6/13 7:37 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote: I don't know honestly. I just want it for flash like a normal turn signal. Something about the whole sequential thing annoys me greatly. It is like how some people's laugh or speech can annoy you but you can't exactly pinpoint why. Surely I can't be the only one.

Look at it this way. Since the taillight housings are still defective in that they do not have AMBER turn signals like sensible cars have, the sequential lighting lets you know that the car that the truck next to you is tailgating is signaling a lane change into your lane and not just applying the brakes.

(But seriously - all-red taillights have no place on the road and is one of my major beefs with USDOT lighting standards)

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
12/6/13 7:39 p.m.
SilverFleet wrote: I have no clue who Nate Falslev is... but this photoshop...

Just jumped back in since the first post and this looks a hell of a lot better than the Autoweek picture. Its not too different, but the grille and hood vents change a lot.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ga7mRGE7ZuPloYEtUO6ikjzK43gC47hjwLpr5fMnIKgP5MiJoHVrp9SGDqM2ndZh