MrJoshua
MrJoshua Dork
7/10/08 8:05 p.m.

When a thread has multiple pages, but the title of the thread is short enough to allow the page numbers to be on the same line as the topic, if you click on the last number you dont go to the thread, it just moves the numbers below the topic. Then you must click again on the last number (after you realize what just happened) to get to the thread.

Also:
After entering a topic name when posting, tabbing takes you to the Bold/Italics bar instead of the message text box. Its not the intuitive thing for the tab button to do.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/10/08 8:13 p.m.

Give me an example on the thread thing.

I now about the tab thing. It's on the to-do list, but it may be awhile. More complicated than you'd think.

dyintorace
dyintorace Reader
7/10/08 8:15 p.m.

While on the topic of board questions, am I the only one who sees the search box in the upper left had corner now, over "Grassroots" in the Grassroots Motorsports logo?

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
7/10/08 8:26 p.m.

yes, you are

MrJoshua
MrJoshua Dork
7/11/08 9:01 a.m.
Tim Baxter wrote: Give me an example on the thread thing. I now about the tab thing. It's on the to-do list, but it may be awhile. More complicated than you'd think.

Well of course I lost the thread that did it. Apparently its not every thread with multiple pages because I just tried bunches of them. It has happened multiple times in the past. Enough for me to mention it. I will post in this thread if it happens again.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/11/08 9:02 a.m.

I'll be watching.

P71
P71 Reader
7/11/08 7:18 p.m.

The second page of the M3 thread is totally wacked out.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua Dork
7/11/08 8:37 p.m.

High mileage highway cruiser thread just did it to me!

edit-the moving number thing Firefox 1152x864

MrJoshua
MrJoshua Dork
7/11/08 8:44 p.m.

Ok-for me to duplicate the situation I had.

Go to latest topics (doesnt work if you get to that thread from off topic). You see the "High mleage highway cruiser" topic title with the numbers 1 2 3 after it on the same line. Use the mouse to click on the number 3. Instead of going to the topic the numbers jump to below the topic title. At that point you can just click on the number you want and it takes you to the appropriate place.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
j6ZFu7bLKe7ysiftslEJtcGyjVIfygMknfFSKWYzoHeuyadYtst01eA0oS1vd1MX