1 2 3
Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/7/11 4:20 p.m.
griffin729 wrote: Edit: Done ordered Angry Shifter Guy shirt in online store. Since it's after 5, I decided I'd be nice to anyone that may still be in the office and not make them work after close.

Some of us are still here, and we appreciate the thought!

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
1/7/11 4:27 p.m.

In reply to Tom Heath:

I figured there would be somebody there, but I was trying to be nice even though I know whoever answered the phone would've helped me anyway. Speaking of though I need to get off to work myself. Delivering pizza yay.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
1/7/11 4:28 p.m.

Dayyyamm, fatties!

ZOO
ZOO Dork
1/7/11 5:32 p.m.
mw wrote: That's great to hear about the black shirts. All of my white grm shirts are too stained to be considered formal wear.

Best post of the day. It's funny because it's true. . .

ZOO
ZOO Dork
1/7/11 5:34 p.m.

Black medium for me -- I like to show my pecs.

Woody
Woody SuperDork
1/7/11 6:01 p.m.

I need an Extra-Medium. My pecs are huge.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese Dork
1/7/11 6:17 p.m.
poopshovel wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote:
Derick Freese wrote: I'm in for a black XL.
that's what she said.
Now I'm sad that I held back. Dammit.

Poopie, I'm surprised you held yourself back. usually you just come right out with your foul (re)marks. :D

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
1/7/11 7:20 p.m.

One more black XL order here....maybe 2 or 3, Im hard on shirts :)

Marty!
Marty! Dork
1/7/11 8:14 p.m.

I just showed the wife what to get me for Valentines day.

Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar HalfDork
1/7/11 8:14 p.m.

I'm in for at least 1 L.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter SuperDork
1/7/11 8:26 p.m.

Those are wicked cool shirts this year. Tom, JG, and everyone else involved, kudos. Those are sweet.

Tom, the store can handle pre-orders. Give me a holler and I'll try to remember how.

2002maniac
2002maniac HalfDork
1/7/11 8:31 p.m.

very sweet! Will there be any overlap in availability of the angry shifter guy and the new shirt? I think I'm going to need one of each and I would like to save on shipping.

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB HalfDork
1/7/11 8:36 p.m.
Tim Baxter wrote: Those are wicked cool shirts this year. Tom, JG, and everyone else involved, kudos. Those are sweet. Tom, the store can handle pre-orders. Give me a holler and I'll try to remember how.

Please let us know when pre-orders can be placed!

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
1/7/11 9:28 p.m.

I'm good for a couple of larges.

I failed to recognize that when I bought the lifetime subscription GRM would fail to continue to dress me. My drawer full of "free shirt with a year's subscription" are all officially E36 M3, so I now I guess I'll have to BUY clothes!

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
1/7/11 9:59 p.m.
Scott Lear wrote: I'm going to buy up all the larges in black and hoard them. Yay black GRM T-shirts!

Good thing for you that I need an XL these days..

Seriously, though..looks great. Loving the Ninja Driver in the center. Wouldn't care if the cars were pre-war, post-war or Soviet. That pose makes the shirt.

number3
number3 New Reader
1/8/11 5:16 a.m.
SVreX wrote: I'm good for a couple of larges. I failed to recognize that when I bought the lifetime subscription GRM would fail to continue to dress me. My drawer full of "free shirt with a year's subscription" are all officially E36 M3, so I now I guess I'll have to BUY clothes!

I'm in the same boat.

miatame
miatame Reader
1/8/11 7:35 a.m.

I think it's funny you are trying to guess what car is on the right! :) it is the same exact car as on the left, an E30 but with oval headlights. Same thing.

Like the shirts!

I'll be first in line for a white one, black doesn't do it for me.

Luke
Luke SuperDork
1/8/11 7:49 a.m.

Some of us prefer to spend 10 minutes convincing ourselves it's a Fiat 124 Sport with a chin spoiler and blurred headlights.

Internet-forum-dibs on a medium!

mike
mike Reader
1/8/11 9:43 a.m.

Non-white GRM t-shirt! Awesome, I'll be getting an XL. Next you'll offer them in charcoal or dark gray with long sleeves, and I'll have to order three of them.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Reader
1/8/11 9:59 a.m.

Seeing as I ruined my white one.... I'll be buying a couple L black ones.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
1/8/11 10:05 a.m.

Black 2XL

+1 on the driver, looks like Ninja Stig

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rAk1WJWKIM2rVUuG8sz9NvKaiBpcN9nMy6rPZZQjwVVsEOYLYV07U0XMF9bW8VXR