spacecadet (Forum Supporter)
spacecadet (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
11/23/21 1:42 p.m.

I've subscribed the past few years using a black friday subscription deal GRM has run for GRM and Classic motorsports.

Any chance that's happening again? I've not seen anything about it on the forum and I couldn't find anything by searching.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
11/23/21 1:44 p.m.

Aww, come on. Would it be any fun if we spoiled the surprise before Black Friday? The huge increase in postage means we've had to clamp down on heavily discounted Black Friday deals, but it is a holiday and it would be rude to not celebrate....

Nicole Suddard
Nicole Suddard Marketing Coordinator
11/23/21 1:47 p.m.

In less-cryptic terms, stay tuned and keep checking the homepage, we'll be announcing things soon :)

spacecadet (Forum Supporter)
spacecadet (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
11/23/21 2:40 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Touche

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
11/23/21 5:07 p.m.

JUST after renewing subscription lol

Stefan (Forum Supporter)
Stefan (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
11/23/21 6:35 p.m.
hybridmomentspass said:

JUST after renewing subscription lol

IKR?

Oh well.

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
11/24/21 4:47 a.m.

It's still a bargain to me

Ive only ever paid for three subscriptions

-Sport Compact Car, about two or three years

-Car and Driver, six months because it was a BF deal on amazon, 99c for six months. Did not renew.

-GRM. Well, this is four consecutive years plus another two about ten years or so ago.

So, obviously GRM wins. Though, I wish I was still getting new SCC issues, that was a good one

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
11/24/21 5:55 a.m.

Is this why I suddenly see a banner at the top of the page that says:

Your print subscription to Grassroots Motorsports has expired. That means you won’t be able to read the magazine until it’s renewed. Renew your print subscription nowor get the digital edition by becoming a GRM+ member.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9tkQoL2eSAVM1ITXvyE250PLqezLH1G09YfvyCvrZfrNOmE44rq0jwdCIP9FzKPZ