1 2
Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Event Marketing
11/27/13 11:14 p.m.

That's right, GRM is having a Black Friday sale once again.

What are we offering? $9.99 subscriptions, and $6 (half-price) T-Shirts.

To take advantage of this dirt-cheap subscription deal, simply go to our subscription page, and enter the code “BLACK”

To pick up a few half-price T-Shirts, visit our web store.

Let me know if you have any questions, and happy buying! If you have trouble shopping without being crushed by a crowd of sleep-deprived consumers, then I'd suggest watching this video in the background (it should help set the mood): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBk32OUxCnU

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

ransom
ransom UberDork
11/28/13 12:16 a.m.

Awesome! Spare black shirt ordered! I'll review my sub status when I wake up on Thursday proper and figure out whether I'm suitably subbed into the future...

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
11/28/13 12:27 a.m.

damn, I just re-upped a week ago for two years.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Event Marketing
11/28/13 7:05 a.m.

You could still take advantage of this deal, any subscription you buy will just go on the end of your current one.

M030
M030 Dork
11/28/13 7:23 a.m.

Thanks for the deal! I renewed both GRM & CM through2016

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 HalfDork
11/28/13 8:45 a.m.

Wow, thanks for the great offer!

I have a question though- I'd like to buy a GRM tshirt and a Classic Motorsports tshirt, but I can't get them both in my cart from one site. How do I do this to avoid paying shipping twice?

Thanks!

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
11/28/13 10:31 a.m.

Hmm, I would buy 2 GRM or 2 CMS, checkout, and then email Nancy@grassrootsmotorsports.com and ask her to switch one out for the other. We pack those at the office, so should be nbd to make the substitution when they go out next week.

Margie

paranoid_android74
11/28/13 10:50 a.m.

Thanks Margie!

Order is placed and email sent.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Bri

Marjorie Suddard wrote: Hmm, I would buy 2 GRM or 2 CMS, checkout, and then email Nancy@grassrootsmotorsports.com and ask her to switch one out for the other. We pack those at the office, so should be nbd to make the substitution when they go out next week. Margie
bmw88rider
bmw88rider Reader
11/28/13 12:25 p.m.

Thanks for the Deal. Just got a 3 year CM subscription.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Reader
11/28/13 12:29 p.m.

Sweet! I just bought a couple of black t-shirts. I just ordered a hoodie last week too. I'm good on the subscription - I'm about a year in on my 10 year subscription

singleslammer
singleslammer Dork
11/28/13 1:25 p.m.

And t-shirt on the way

turbofiend
turbofiend
11/28/13 1:31 p.m.

Damn. I've managed to resist re-upping but between this deal and the free one you guys mailed me a month or so back. I'm in again, lol. Grabbed a couple shirts too! Thanks!

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim PowerDork
11/28/13 2:39 p.m.

That'll be GRM renewed for another three years then. CM is on a ten year subscription with another seven years already .

Thanks for the deal!

btp76
btp76 Reader
11/28/13 3:08 p.m.

I keep getting a screen that says "an unspecified error has occurred"

Armitage
Armitage Reader
11/28/13 3:17 p.m.

Re-upped, thanks for the deal :P Happy Thanksgiving!

M2Pilot
M2Pilot HalfDork
11/28/13 3:59 p.m.

re-upped for 2 more years of GRM & CMS. Would've done 3 but I'm getting old. I'm probably gonna buy my last mattress next year & before too long I'll be afraid to buy green bananas.

Marjorie Suddard
11/28/13 7:44 p.m.
btp76 wrote: I keep getting a screen that says "an unspecified error has occurred"

Sorry, try now that the rush has died down. Despite our warnings to them, I think we killed our sub fulfillment folks's server :-/

Email me if it keeps cacking, and I'll get you sorted Momday morning.

Margie

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler Dork
11/28/13 8:56 p.m.

Subbed to CM and added a couple more years to GRM. I dig the way you do business!

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
11/28/13 9:25 p.m.

Thanks, everyone, and happy Thanksgiving.

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
11/29/13 7:16 a.m.

Huh? I can't tell if I was successful or not. I'm prompted to enter my account info, but heck, I can't remember the stuff from a year ago. Any Ideas?

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 UltimaDork
11/29/13 7:31 a.m.

In for another 2 years and a GRM shirt, size: Husky.

stan
stan SuperDork
11/29/13 7:53 a.m.
JohnRW1621 wrote: In for another 2 years and a GRM shirt, size: Husky.

This for both GRM and Classic. Two shirts! (size...uh...Doberman)

Marjorie Suddard
11/29/13 10:08 a.m.
Appleseed wrote: Huh? I can't tell if I was successful or not. I'm prompted to enter my account info, but heck, I can't remember the stuff from a year ago. Any Ideas?

It should pick up that you are renewing as long as you're using the same name and address.

Thanks for the orders, everyone. Try to remember not to trample each other on your way in, mmkay?

Margie

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 Dork
11/29/13 10:44 a.m.

Got your subscription deal linked over on Jalopnik... Hope its productive ;-)

paranoid_android74
11/29/13 10:47 a.m.

This happened to me too. Try entering the promo code BLACK- it worked for me!

Marjorie Suddard wrote:
btp76 wrote: I keep getting a screen that says "an unspecified error has occurred"
Sorry, try now that the rush has died down. Despite our warnings to them, I think we killed our sub fulfillment folks's server :-/ Email me if it keeps cacking, and I'll get you sorted Momday morning. Margie
1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CcV13JN7h7ct62HAfSmT3Gtrsbze5lrW695whRyMcnUC1jRcgfVAqedfvdeowXr2