3 4 5
wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
1/7/15 6:39 a.m.

I have respect for both … but try to keep in mind that rally cross and auto cross are two entirely different games

and we do one event a yr (SE Div event in Knoxville TN) where we add the scores … over 2 days … winner = lowest elapsed total time

JKleiner
JKleiner Reader
1/7/15 9:36 a.m.

Maybe this has already been asked (didn't read every response).

A question for the O.P.; to be fair it needs to work both ways so if you had NOT hit the out of position cone would you have still requested a rerun of your fastest lap? . . . . .

Didn't think so

Jeff

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
1/7/15 9:46 a.m.
wbjones wrote: I just re-watched the video .. and then read the comments … he pointed out to someone that he had ridden his bicycle for the course walk … guess he doesn't realize that's against the rules unless he's handicapped to the point that walking the course is an unacceptable hardship, and that he would have to do this at a walking pace and only with the event chair's permission True Racer3 days ago +Phr00tage I use my bike for the course walk Reply ·

I find it even harder to take the guy seriously now.....probably a fixxie as well that matches his race gloves

Oh, and pretty sure this was a PCA event, which makes it even more laughable at the seriousness displayed.

3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2gL85WRb3XHrallFY7295NaGHj7X7u4rFOt9aoUAaHevry7iniJuOAv6Y2CPDKC4