BlueFalcon
BlueFalcon New Reader
3/6/15 11:00 a.m.

Anyone here have March 2015 money factors and residual values for the 2015 GTI (S, manual, 4 door, performance package)? Looking for 3yr/36k and 3yr/45k

I managed to find an S Model with PP and Dynamic Chassis control and put a deposit on it. Dealer quoted me a fair price and reasonable lease info (56% residual and .0007 mf for March). However, once they wrote up the deal they increased the mf to .0012. This works out to around $684 over the course of the lease. They claimed that the mf had "changed", but it seemed a bit sketchy to me as they had already given me March numbers and I got another .0007 mf from another dealer over the phone.

I am looking to gather more data to accurately gauge what is happening here. I should also mention I spent 45 minutes on the phone with VW Credit and they finally agreed to have someone call me back later today with the "official numbers". Seemed odd that they could not provide them, as far as I can tell they would be the ones setting these numbers every month.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe SuperDork
3/6/15 11:05 a.m.

MF moves around for sure. I have .00160 MF for some reason on my VW charts for this month.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
N06JMnKKKGGnRn5cY8b8yPTpSLG22Wr6mK6JShHWfiZ5EONakZ5k4C9S8KAUwfUB