03Panther PowerDork
1/11/24 1:40 p.m.

In reply to Woody (Forum Supportum) :

At least we agree on Volvo wagons. And cool dogs!laugh

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
1/11/24 1:54 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

The element rendering looks fantastic. I like the little concept car as well. 
I DO need and use a tow pig for over 3K lbs very often. Over 7K often and over 10K from time to time. Cross country a lot (and no, when driving multi state, charging along the way will not be possible in the short ish time I have left, despite wishing it would). For a run around town ev? 100 mile range (or even 60) with ac on mix of highway and city -  I'd be good. On a second car budget. On a blue collar salary. 
They are great for what they are. Been wanting one since the early '70s. If someone can find me one to meet my needs at around $1500, I'd be very interested. 

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
1/11/24 2:44 p.m.
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) said:

Cars this ugly make me want to see how many citations of the verbal morality statute I can get.

What happens if you get a flat tire.

fidelity101
fidelity101 UberDork
1/12/24 12:02 p.m.

I like the whale shark look

twowheeled
twowheeled Reader
1/15/24 11:07 a.m.
brandonsmash said:

It gets worse: Have you seen the Space Hub concept?

As we all know, putting your name in illuminated lettering on the back of a vehicle never gets old. For reference, drive behind any Sunfire that shouts PONTIAC at you every time the driver hits the brakes. 

I'd buy that car in a heartbeat, I've been waiting for a breadbox on wheels with good fuel economy. 

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
1/15/24 9:04 p.m.

The van's not really a good looking vehicle but it's not bad either, and I have been longing for a hybrid or all-EV van to replace the beater Montana that does 90% of its driving within 30mins of home and probably 99.9% within 2 hours...

CyberEric
CyberEric SuperDork
1/15/24 10:40 p.m.

Seriously, I want want want a fuel efficient bread van. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZZ5qnZqlg01IPDQQwh4mItVEk84JmiLWK0crBR30fS1YynSkBHzfgfYxUtoUQnsD