1 2
DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
2/14/13 2:41 p.m.

I drive very differently in my classic mini. No protection at all in relation to any modern car. When my mom first saw it she said "but what happens if you get in an accident?" I said "I won't know about it, and my wife will be quite well off."

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
2/14/13 2:55 p.m.

In reply to DrBoost:

One time a fellow TVR owner asked about a fuel cell that would fit in the TVR. Another owner said that the only real difference between a fuel cell and a stock tank in a TVR is an open or closed casket.

Enyar
Enyar Reader
2/14/13 3:38 p.m.

As hopefully a future FFR owner, this is not good to see. Condolences to all involved.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy SuperDork
2/14/13 4:28 p.m.

I've taken stuff off of cars that had fatalities in them before, too. That one is a bit too wrecked to pick over.

This story is also exactly why I drive as responsibly as I can on public roads.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
2/14/13 9:35 p.m.
bravenrace wrote: In reply to DrBoost: One time a fellow TVR owner asked about a fuel cell that would fit in the TVR. Another owner said that the only real difference between a fuel cell and a stock tank in a TVR is an open or closed casket.

Haha, I like that one.

nicksta43
nicksta43 Dork
2/14/13 10:02 p.m.

The closer I get to dying...and every day I'm alive I'm one day closer to dying...the more I want to go out at 150mph rather than a slow painful agonizing illness.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TVB8fEnemlAa6wvTPCEv6xS1Htil9G3LILfAiRKxxXRatMxFKf0kKBIE7iTyZztP