5 6 7
ClemSparks
ClemSparks UltimaDork
3/17/24 10:08 a.m.

's up Cheesebags!

The latest edition of the "Junk Connoisseurs" just hit the podcast wherevers this morning. 

It sounds like we're starting to get some traction in weird corners of the internet and podverse. 

We'd sure appreciate if you'd share us with friends by word of mouth, social media, or by posting a flyer on your local community bulletin board.

We have found that a large part of our target audience doesn't actually understand what a podcast is or know how to find and listen to a podcast.  We can help with that if it's a barrier.

Find us on facebook, evidently we're on instagraham, and as always, send us an email at junkconisr@gmail.com

Here's the link to the host site...but you should be able to find us wherever you listen to podcasts:  https://www.buzzsprout.com/2100717/14704418

Thanks!

gunner (Forum Supporter)
gunner (Forum Supporter) Dork
3/17/24 2:16 p.m.

I think it has a bit to do with us all being Missouri folk, but I won't miss an episode. Thats a rarified place since I'm a professional podcast listener. By that I mean I spend so much time driving my Transit Connect around Missouri (mostly) for my job that I have hours and hours to listen to pods. You all are very entertaining to listen to even when I could care less about whatever vehicle you are talking about.  Right up there with high side/low side podcast from revzilla.

nocones
nocones PowerDork
3/17/24 2:45 p.m.

Junk Connoisseurs, the most cromulent little podcast in Cheesebag County

I'm of the opinion that the "Cars" world is an excellent place for Junk Connoisseurs related parodies.  

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
3/17/24 3:52 p.m.

In reply to gunner (Forum Supporter) :

Another local(ish)?! Where are you at fellow MOian? What do you think about the Junk Connoisseurs World Tour rally? 

gunner (Forum Supporter)
3/17/24 4:30 p.m.
singleslammer said:

Another local(ish)?! Where are you at fellow MOian? What do you think about the Junk Connoisseurs World Tour rally? 

Nixa specifically. I live next door to where Jason Bourne grew up. Such a quiet street. Anywho, I haven't listened to your latest episode yet. Is the JCWTR in your latest podcast? Sounds intriguing.

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
3/17/24 4:45 p.m.

I thought we illuded to a day rally a few episodes back but it is still in planning. Something similar to a lemons rally where we just get together and have have a bit of a rolling cars and coffee from one arbitrary place to another. The thought was possibly to end at the Ozark raceway in Laurie on the West side of the lake of the Ozarks. Still trying to determine when to do this. 

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
3/17/24 5:09 p.m.

I have been very much enjoying the pod...the cast...!  I save it for some morning work drives of an hour or more.  

I often wonder if you hear me when I am talking back to you from my van?  The hardest part of these are that it is not a 2 way conversation that I can jump into.  It does sort of make me wish there was a service that would read to me the GRM forum while I drive and then let me dictate replies.  

gunner (Forum Supporter)
3/18/24 8:17 a.m.
singleslammer said:

I thought we illuded to a day rally a few episodes back but it is still in planning. Something similar to a lemons rally where we just get together and have have a bit of a rolling cars and coffee from one arbitrary place to another. The thought was possibly to end at the Ozark raceway in Laurie on the West side of the lake of the Ozarks. Still trying to determine when to do this. 

There's one episode I have 4 minutes left on, maybe its that one or its possible I heard it and thought it was one of your "commercials" or it slid past my ears altogether, which would not surprise me at all. Still sounds intriguing.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
3/18/24 10:00 a.m.

I'm not usually a podcast listener, but this is the exception. I'm a regular.

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
3/18/24 2:18 p.m.

I think Alex brought it up at the end of one episode so yeah, it could be that one. Though I did go back and listen to several episodes last few minutes. Maybe it didn't make the cut. Anyway, we want to do something like this and would enjoy having others along as well. 

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon PowerDork
3/18/24 2:19 p.m.

I've been enjoying this podcast immensely. The witty banter and clever jokes are top notch.

5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0fFUJ6iwplHSKcL0xV9gph8wqCEDCqmA9jEMV77f1QpPy1ECOaaAQcYZVr7ftcj8