1 2 3
92dxman
92dxman Dork
2/12/15 9:59 p.m.

I sat in an SHO at the Philly Auto Show and thought that and the MKS would be a great road trip/commuter vehicle/mile muncher.

Savemice
Savemice
12/22/19 11:48 a.m.

In reply to SilverFleet :

I owned a 2010 SHO and an 11 MKS.

Both had the lms stage 4+and Airaid CAI.

I drove them both hard, especially the Lincoln, which had a best time of a 4.2 second 0-100 kph and a 12.4 x1/4 mile. That was with only the CAI and LMS stage 4+ tuner and 93 octane fuel.

I ran that lincoln for about 2&1/2 years and drove it hard all the time. Put about 70,000 kilometers on it and never had an issue at all. It was my winter car up here in Canada, and with proper ice tires on not one vehicle ever was able to pull away from me in the winter and almost none could pull away from me in the summer. Ihad a supercharged Camaro pull away from me once, but that's about it. Unfortunately I had to sell both of those cars, and have been looking again. Eventually, unless I come into some huge windfall and can afford say an S8 or Amg, I am going to get another mks, 13 or newer. Bang for the buck there is nothing else out there for me.

The 09-12 Mks did not have the massaging seat option the SHO had and that we absolutely loved on long trips, plus I like the extra amount of "sleeperness" of the tuned lincoln. Otherwise the elite package 09-12 MKS has a nicer looking interior imo. It's also just as quiet as the 4 or 5 Lexus models I drove, faster and better optioned for less.

The look on MORE than one SRT owner's face when I pulled away from them is priceless and begs to be repeated...lol

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yf3RTgONZqfgf7xHIBLVHAubTZjzI3P769N5HqMLPZAqcy9x0Z7Xeq3PYW9sH3iL