1 2
CivicSiRacer
CivicSiRacer New Reader
9/26/08 9:24 a.m.

Watched it off the VCR. Thankfully I was able to fast forward to Super Cars Exposed and watch a Saleen S7 almost get t-boned by a Porsche Carrera GT at an Airforce base in Calfornia.

Seriously though napalm attaching to the car and KITT cannot figure out how to put it out, but the guy at base could do it faster? But KITT can tap into a satelite to get pics of the chick. Or use subway cameras to catch up to the bad guy?

And what is up with Attack Mode? The Mustand look like a$$. Looked better in normal mode. And no it can morphy into an F150?

I want my hour back.

tyrannosullyrex
tyrannosullyrex New Reader
9/26/08 3:01 p.m.
CivicSiRacer wrote: Seriously though napalm attaching to the car and KITT cannot figure out how to put it out, but the guy at base could do it faster? But KITT can tap into a satelite to get pics of the chick. Or use subway cameras to catch up to the bad guy?

You would think he'd be able to google maps a car wash or something.

amg_rx7
amg_rx7 New Reader
9/26/08 3:29 p.m.

The only thing interesting about the whole show was the eye candy. I have no idea what happened during the entire show (since the acting and plot bored me to sleep) but I remember her taking her clothes off. And it was nice....

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1EXmr076sn4qcpV8bSOrd1UINNH0wMAgvWQ4bqJxoFgjuiq8G59JdQTg2gK2vZ24