pinchvalve
pinchvalve PowerDork
5/23/12 8:33 a.m.

The article on the One-Lap Civic has got me wanting a 88-91 Civic Hatch with a Swap. I loved working on the Civic Sedan that I had, and moving to a hatch was always the plan, but the MR2 came along and I went that route instead.

You know what happens with those ideas in the back of your head, especially when GRM is writing all about theirs...

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
5/23/12 9:56 a.m.

Still regretting giving away my wife's gold 88 4-door. Turbo B series would've made for a pretty wicked sleeper.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/23/12 10:32 a.m.

I still occasionally find myself cruising the CRX ads. Fortunately most of the cars are pretty used-up.

z31maniac
z31maniac UberDork
5/23/12 10:33 a.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: I still occasionally find myself cruising the CRX ads. Fortunately most of the cars are pretty used-up.

My dad has been searching CL for a CRX since watching Andy out at One Lap of AMerica this year.

I'm curious if he will actually go through with it.

integraguy
integraguy UltraDork
5/23/12 12:25 p.m.

pinchvalve:

look for a '92-'95 Civic hatch, they are the '55 Chevys of Hondas in that pretty much all Honda 4 cylinder engines have been bolted into them...the '88-'91? Not so much.

BTW, I've owned a '89 sedan and a '92 hatch: '89 was the best Civic I owned (tho I'm probably biased as I owned from new) while the '92 was just so darned modable.

devina
devina New Reader
5/24/12 9:22 p.m.

In reply to integraguy: I am trying to sell this one...

http://www.roadraceautox.com/showthread.php?t=35870

There is also an EF hatch with a B16 in the improvedtouring.com classifieds...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UuLGN5uYE3qo2PlObOLOfOFBZPOj6FyT6MzwLPjRtoxCCEmieZkBDUFrwa92uAkK