6/17/24 7:32 p.m.

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
6/19/24 6:49 p.m.

That's a little better... 🤔

Wyatt_Earp1994
Wyatt_Earp1994 New Reader
9/6/24 7:54 p.m.

In reply to dyintorace : Hey man I have no idea who posted this but I'm the seller of the Mumpkin, I'm not sure where everyone is getting $15k from but I have it listed on Marketplace for $5,250 and it now has a FL title.

Wyatt_Earp1994
Wyatt_Earp1994 New Reader
9/6/24 8:57 p.m.

Anyone wanting to know more about the state of the Mumpkin can contact me. My name is Wyatt and I'm out of Daytona Beach FL, I bought the Miata from a guy I was in an automotive program with around October of 2022. I've done a lot of internal R&R and preventative maintenance on it. She still runs and drives and in my time owning it, I've since gotten a clean FL title for it and I still have some extra parts for it including Koni front shocks and a 1.8L engine with about 70k miles on it. I was going to make a post on the forums about it when I first purchased it but school and work got the best of me. I'm not sure who made the first post that it was for sale on the forums and I'm not sure where $15k popped up (Honestly my bad to deter anyone away from the Mumpkin I don't remember posting it for $15k and I never intended on posting it for that much, if I can remember I reposted it on marketplace for $7k but have since came down a lot on the price) but believe me that's entirely way to much even for a clean N/A thats been garage kept by someones grandma. I still have the Mustang Fastback roof for it and the front bumper, also I believe the gentleman that had it before me started working on a chassis mount spoiler for it that was also inspired by the 787. I have it listed for $5,250 on my marketplace and for anyone involved with Grassroots I'd be willing to come down a little bit on the price. I do run it at least 2-3 times a month to keep the fluids flowing and I drive it around my neighborhood against my neighbors wishes and it's still a little tank of a car. If anyone has any questions or is interested in it please email me at wyattearp03@gmail.com 

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla Dork
9/7/24 12:25 p.m.

I sold my clean track only miata for 6k 5 yrs ago and it just sold again for 15k.

If I'd just parked it and waited I'd probably have come out ahead on the $$ invested lol.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
9/7/24 12:48 p.m.

In reply to Wyatt_Earp1994 :

Welcome Wyatt! I'm glad to see you've been giving the car some attention.  Good luck with the sale.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
P6UDzRjO8CZ7JcLJo9kQ54FBSAuSWsq8xdo1YDMXtKvpbkfqbBd3Xget4v1fRabn