2 3 4 5 6
dyintorace
dyintorace UltraDork
3/13/12 11:44 a.m.
aussiesmg wrote: Closer and closer, I am getting excited. This is going to be fun.

How long are you anticipating the drive down to be?

naparsei
naparsei New Reader
3/13/12 11:49 a.m.

Can. Not. Wait.

maddabe
maddabe Reader
3/13/12 12:28 p.m.

I'm about to leave town in a couple hours, snatch my buddy from Gainsville, then look forward to that wonderful drive down 27. I'll probably be inside turn 4ish in a white Mazda 3 with #62 on the hood. Swing by for a cool one.

Maroon92
Maroon92 MegaDork
3/13/12 1:30 p.m.
dyintorace wrote:
aussiesmg wrote: Closer and closer, I am getting excited. This is going to be fun.

With stops, it will probably be about 24 hours.

dyintorace
dyintorace UltraDork
3/13/12 2:24 p.m.
Maroon92 wrote:
dyintorace wrote:

Yikes!

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
3/13/12 2:27 p.m.
dyintorace wrote:
Maroon92 wrote:
dyintorace wrote:
Yikes!

I can't wait, to be on a bus, with my friends, crossing multiple state lines, to go to an Endurance race...

dyintorace
dyintorace UltraDork
3/13/12 2:30 p.m.

I'd love to meet you guys while there (and Keith too!). I hope to get there by 10am on Saturday and will stay most of the day. Base of operations will be the apex of turn 16. Any idea where you guys will park the bus?

Maroon92
Maroon92 MegaDork
3/13/12 2:31 p.m.
dyintorace wrote: I'd love to meet you guys while there (and Keith too!). I hope to get there by 10am on Saturday and will stay most of the day. Base of operations will be the apex of turn 16. Any idea where you guys will park the bus?

You know the race STARTS at 10AM, right?

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
3/13/12 2:35 p.m.

10:30

dyintorace
dyintorace UltraDork
3/13/12 2:38 p.m.

Yes, 10:30.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Reader
3/13/12 4:21 p.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote:
dyintorace wrote:
Maroon92 wrote:
dyintorace wrote:
Yikes!
I can't wait, to be on a bus, with my friends, crossing multiple state lines, to go to an Endurance race...

Yeah, the ride down should be fun!

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
3/13/12 10:00 p.m.

bring ice its 5 dollars abag here ,,,,, got wireless 3 day pass,,, i need an hdmi cord 6 footer mine busted to plug into 32 in tv ........... ice in avon park /// hwy 27 by the dollar general $1.50 16 lbs bulk vintage piks

aussiesmg
aussiesmg PowerDork
3/14/12 8:16 a.m.

We have a fridge and you don't put ice in Scotch

Driving time alone from start to finish is 1113 miles, at 60 mph average about 19 hours road time.

dyintorace
dyintorace UltraDork
3/14/12 8:59 a.m.
aussiesmg wrote: We have a fridge and you don't put ice in Scotch Driving time alone from start to finish is 1113 miles, at 60 mph average about 19 hours road time.

Hope you guys travel safe and hope to meet you while there!

kabel
kabel Dork
3/14/12 11:40 a.m.

Lets Goooooooo!

I'll be going down to the track Thursday, Friday, & Saturday, stoked.

BTW There is a Mazda Car Corral this year. It all is coming together late I know. If you have a ticket, an infield parking pass and are driving a Mazda come park in the Mazda car corral.

All mazda owners are welcome and encouraged to visit & hang out in the Mazda corral tent no matter what ticket you have. We should have a TV with a feed of the race, a steady supply of water and hopefully some snacks through out the day on Saturday.

Located trackside (south) just past turn 6 (Big Bend) leading into Turn 7 (Hairpin).

dyintorace
dyintorace UltraDork
3/14/12 1:18 p.m.
kabel wrote: Lets Goooooooo! I'll be going down to the track Thursday, Friday, & Saturday, stoked. BTW There is a Mazda Car Corral this year. It all is coming together late I know. If you have a ticket, an infield parking pass and are driving a Mazda come park in the Mazda car corral. All mazda owners are welcome and encouraged to visit & hang out in the Mazda corral tent no matter what ticket you have. We should have a TV with a feed of the race, a steady supply of water and hopefully some snacks through out the day on Saturday. Located trackside (south) just past turn 6 (Big Bend) leading into Turn 7 (Hairpin).

Kabel - I own a Mazda (see avatar) but won't be in it. Can I still get into the tent while walking around?

Keith
Keith MegaDork
3/14/12 1:20 p.m.

I might stop by that tent

Maroon92
Maroon92 MegaDork
3/14/12 2:00 p.m.

I own a Mazda...

You won't shun me for having a Porsche wristband will you?

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
3/14/12 8:31 p.m.

late night thrash on Ralph Zbarsky s mgb 1800 broke a rocker shaft all of the mga Sebring cars are here

kabel
kabel Dork
3/14/12 8:44 p.m.

dyintorace -

YES!! All mazda owners are welcome and encouraged to visit & hang out in the Mazda corral tent no matter what ticket you have.

hoping it will be a good hang, not much planned except to be a place to get out of the sun and recharge among other mazda fans

Keith - would like to meet you if you stopped by the tent! The other guys would love it to I am sure.

Maroon92 - no discrimination, I'll have a PCA wristband on too

racerfink
racerfink Dork
3/14/12 8:55 p.m.
dyintorace wrote: I'd love to meet you guys while there (and Keith too!). I hope to get there by 10am on Saturday and will stay most of the day. Base of operations will be the apex of turn 16. Any idea where you guys will park the bus?

If you try to hit the racetrack at 10, you'll be waiting to turn left from 98, or if coming from downtown, you'll be about halfway between downtown and the racetrack.

Fit_Is_Slo
Fit_Is_Slo HalfDork
3/14/12 10:39 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote:
DukeOfUndersteer wrote:
dyintorace wrote:
Maroon92 wrote:
dyintorace wrote:
Yikes!
Yeah, the ride down should be fun!

ALL HAIL MONGO!!

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
3/14/12 11:16 p.m.

mongo waiting the arrival !cut down bmw

aussiesmg
aussiesmg PowerDork
3/15/12 2:38 a.m.

Loading up and heading south in Lord Mongo today, been working on his massiveness for last 2 weeks.

This will be the maiden voyage for Mongo in my owership,

Maroon92
Maroon92 MegaDork
3/15/12 5:20 a.m.
aussiesmg wrote: This will be the maiden voyage for Mongo in my owership,

This somewhat frightens me...but if there is anyone I'd trust with it, it's Steve.

2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iPGtCEUaJ0RWjqc1DECZ7c4kdHLSXJ6zUPhgY1wkAPvorWx11dXlIEFnNZp9C74Z