Hal
Hal HalfDork
5/2/10 6:00 p.m.

This car was sighted at Summit Point on 05/02/10. I'm sure there is a GRM sticker on there somewhere.

Completing a very nice pass.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
5/2/10 6:39 p.m.

I guess I don't get it. What is the significance of this car?

(sorry, LBCs don't really get my heart racing anymore. even really nice ones.)

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
5/2/10 6:44 p.m.

nice how the slightly rough car is easily passing what almost looks like a garage queen

Keith
Keith SuperDork
5/2/10 6:59 p.m.

Good preparation doesn't mean "garage queen". Sometimes it just means attention to detail :)

It is funny how the red car looks bigger than the green, even if they are the same...

EvanB
EvanB HalfDork
5/2/10 7:11 p.m.

I think he is on the classic motorsports forum

audifan
audifan Reader
5/2/10 8:17 p.m.

He is on the classic Forum. A great guy who races nice and hard and clean as well. Probably one of the best ambassadors of motorsports out there!. I am proud to call him a friend. And yes if there is not one there in actuality it is there in spirit (GRM Sticker that is)

aeronca65t
aeronca65t HalfDork
5/2/10 10:15 p.m.

Haha...thanks guys. It's my car and yes it has a GR sticker on it. I just towed in to my place a hour ago.

The guy in the shiny, red Sprite is a nice guy too and we had a great time swapping places. In fact there was about 10 Spridgets and Spitfires there and we had a most excellent weekend of "dicing". Got some nice in-car videos I'll post in a day or two. From what I've heard the Mitty had rain this year (we had rain at the Jeff-500 last year). This year weather at Summit was great.

Colin: got your message....I was doing this so couldn't get to Britfest. I'll call you.

EvanB
EvanB HalfDork
5/2/10 10:24 p.m.

Ah I thought that was your car, I just couldn't remember your username.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yHbBKI6yiAAWj4lEqxEtbZpunRM4o9gZFAu7fY5yjjWbdFbUx8WmQjUY5PSLbba5