1 2 3
Tyler H
Tyler H SuperDork
8/5/16 3:37 p.m.

The correct answer here is "both." You CAN have it all.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb HalfDork
8/5/16 8:55 p.m.

Financially the s2k is better. The 2016 wrx is gonna depreciate fast over the next few years, the s2k should hold steady.

I once heard it said if you are undecided flip a coin. Its not the result of the flip that matters but your reaction to the result that tells you how to proceed.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
8/5/16 10:33 p.m.

I like your response gearhead went and drove the turbo s2k tonight. Smile ear to ear. I'm sleeping on it and I'll let you folks know what I do. Only thing that bugged me was the body. Needs work. But mechanically looked and felt fine.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
8/12/16 8:08 p.m.

Sold the WRX for what I bought it for.....to a dealer.....I've decided to just rock my Honda Fit around for a while until I find an S2000 or 8th Civic Si comes around that meets my anal retentive needs. Yes I know two totally different cars but both rev to the moon with no torque and are a blast to drive. Currently work road tripping from FL -> DC -> NY so I've been searching every auto trader and craigslist area hoping to find something that meets those needs but nothing come about. DC seems to have the best choice of low mileage S2Ks, 1 owner, great condition and I'm guessing they were used as summer cars.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hIGdotAfa5KoVmWpXuJolrCE16snNKWKIA9D6y78S9L25K2V8Ka6uLiQC6q616a6