RonnieFnD HalfDork
2/19/24 4:54 p.m.

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) MegaDork
2/23/24 9:57 p.m.

GhiaMonster
GhiaMonster HalfDork
2/23/24 10:04 p.m.

Was surprised to come up a street and see this a block away. RI played and looking to be regularly driven,  even in the winter. 

MyMiatas
MyMiatas Dork
2/23/24 10:24 p.m.

There is one of these in the Detail area at my place of employment. We have to set up and measure it.

It has a 454 chevy engine in it. With some time and some money it could look like this. 

With asking prices like this... why not Customod it

Sonic
Sonic UberDork
2/23/24 11:08 p.m.

It's wonderful that the Chevy Beretta is just as appreciated in this thread as the new Maserati super car.  Not sure which is more rare at this point.  

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
2/24/24 9:18 a.m.
Sonic said:

It's wonderful that the Chevy Beretta is just as appreciated in this thread as the new Maserati super car.  Not sure which is more rare at this point.  

I honestly like the chevy better.  Here is another one I had in yesterday that does absolutely nothing for me.  Is it weird that the whole super car thing is uninteresting to me?  I dont know if its because i work on then so im constantly around them but they are kinda lame minus the 911 GT3 we have.... that's a awesome car.

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UberDork
2/24/24 9:23 a.m.

In reply to RonnieFnD :

I get it completely. Yes part of it is familiarity, been there, but for me the bigger part is that their performance is so far beyond what you can explore safely every time you drive it. That Ferrari is very pretty, I might build a model, but I'll pass on taking more of a drive than necessary for testing.

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
2/24/24 9:42 a.m.

Peachtree Corners  Ga. Out for a Saturday morning drive

buzzboy
buzzboy UltraDork
2/29/24 11:11 p.m.

Boso pipes and are those Rotiforms?

I used to dream of owning an NB with this top. I feel like they're pretty rare

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
3/4/24 8:27 p.m.

A stock-looking white FD passed me just as I was making a turn today, couldn't get my phone out in time. Like this one:

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
3/4/24 10:01 p.m.

Broken down on Peachtree Industrial in Doraville GA  the other morning.  7:30am they must bu commuting.

spandak
spandak Dork
3/5/24 1:27 a.m.

In reply to RonnieFnD :

Is that a Roma? I do like those. One of the few newer Ferraris I would stop and look at. 

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
3/5/24 6:48 a.m.

In reply to spandak :

It is.  Nice car, not very fast or anything (compared to what you would think) just a super nice GT car.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King UltimaDork
3/5/24 10:16 a.m.

I figure this is cheating because it was at the Cleveland Auto show, but here it is anyway:

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr PowerDork
3/5/24 10:39 a.m.

A few on the way back from the Daytona supercross on Sunday.

spandak
spandak Dork
3/5/24 10:44 a.m.

I should have taken a full photo. But here is the interior of a 992 Sport Classic. Only 1250 worldwide and yours for the absurd price of $280,000

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
3/5/24 10:51 a.m.

Porsche prices are stupid, especially on GT and limited production cars.  I guess they've got their demographic figured out though... 

spandak
spandak Dork
3/5/24 10:53 a.m.

In reply to RonnieFnD :

I remember hearing they offered free maintenance (everything?) for the first 7 years or something like that. I would take full advantage of that if I had the opportunity

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
3/5/24 9:06 p.m.

Spicy Stelvio in a non loud color, I dig it.

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UberDork
3/5/24 9:09 p.m.

Fairly active Alfa dealers near me all seem to sell white ones, doesn't mater what model.

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
3/5/24 9:20 p.m.

In reply to TurnerX19 :

We always get green and blue, this is a nice change

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
3/6/24 10:16 a.m.

No picture because I am not good at driving and snapping, but I saw a Fiskar Karma the other day. From the back it looks really pleasant.

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
3/8/24 1:29 p.m.

Marietta Ga

Carl Heideman
Carl Heideman
3/8/24 5:32 p.m.

How about 50 Trabants? They didn't all fit in one picture.

Slippery
Slippery PowerDork
3/8/24 7:12 p.m.

In reply to Carl Heideman :

Looks like Trabiworld

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ANqve8Cgs6cyng5G6dEkOWN481SqetTApz2Y739Rjs0ROzQ0A9ZzcnzgE4rTbBZI