3 4 5 6 7
caSSino
caSSino New Reader
1/19/24 4:47 p.m.
Javelin said:

In reply to caSSino :

Lol that's hilarious! (The Amy Jo thing)

But if you read it, I said that he *is the actual CEO* of Sunfood. I found the SEC annual filings and it's true (not just a blog post). That's why I said it would be a shame if Sunfood's Board of Directors found out...

Yep, I did mis-read it. Thanks for the correction. Keep up the through investigations. yes

Driven5
Driven5 PowerDork
1/19/24 4:49 p.m.

Looks like later today he's planning to delete the last remaining post/thread raising legitimate concerns about the business... Get your screen shots while you can.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
1/19/24 4:58 p.m.
Driven5 said:
Mndsm said: We're old and mean. 

And petty... Don't forget petty.

I totally just realized something... Since VU Development doesn't have a business license, they also don't have a copyright. Somebody with more time than me can open a real VU Development and then have an attorney send the scammers a cease and desist letter for copyright infringement...

Driven5
Driven5 PowerDork
1/19/24 5:08 p.m.

In reply to Javelin :

They could further bolster their claim to that copyright by registering VU Development as their automotive business. Nevada is even nice enough to allow LLC formation even if the business will not be located in in-state and no members live there.

Andy Hollis
Andy Hollis
1/19/24 5:26 p.m.

Was busy testing tires at The FIRM today, but reading this is an amazing cap on the day. 

Y'all are the best.

RobMason
RobMason New Reader
1/19/24 5:47 p.m.

Javelin - be a shame if the SEC found out... I do believe it would be at least an ethics violation to be CEO of a business doing sales without a valid location and business license. The tax fraud from not paying sales taxes would be enough...

Driven5
Driven5 PowerDork
1/19/24 5:58 p.m.
Andy Hollis said:

Was busy testing tires at The FIRM today...

And which tire did the carbon-black money sources pay you to single-handedly get added to the exclusions list after the SCCA had already made a decision on this time?

Andy Hollis
Andy Hollis
1/19/24 6:04 p.m.
Driven5 said:
Andy Hollis said:

Was busy testing tires at The FIRM today...

And which tire did the carbon-black money sources pay you to single-handedly get added to the exclusions list after the SCCA had already made a decision on this time?

This one got banned even before we tested it.  We are that good.

RobMason
RobMason New Reader
1/19/24 6:05 p.m.
Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
1/19/24 6:08 p.m.
RobMason said:

Found a facebook post from a Malaysia tire dealer showing the name change from Wraith to P1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FnvFTmv5UvX1mdmTe73pbtti8eFBupHXxwbFz3so19Ld9Xi3W3nLyPvXbbeW8HVkl&id=100000740233520&mibextid=Nif5oz

Duuuuude that's GOLD!!!

Driven5
Driven5 PowerDork
1/19/24 6:14 p.m.

In reply to Javelin :

Sure, but is Steven Chang a 'CEO' too?

RobMason
RobMason New Reader
1/19/24 6:24 p.m.

And Steven Chang owns Vitour Tire Malaysia lol. Oops. Glad you got a screen shot. 

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
1/19/24 6:26 p.m.
Driven5 said:

In reply to Javelin :

Sure, but is Steven Chang a 'CEO' too?

Lol, but seriously he is someone of consequence at Vitour Tires Malaysia, and has been for years. Check out what he said about the rebrand:

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
1/19/24 6:29 p.m.

Any of you getting wound up about a treadwear change didn't read Andy's article on the subject :)

johndej
johndej SuperDork
1/19/24 6:42 p.m.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
1/19/24 6:43 p.m.
Keith Tanner said:

Any of you getting wound up about a treadwear change didn't read Andy's article on the subject :)

Oh I did. I'm pointing out that the 15" super awesome P1s that Andy tested in 2023 and the new 17-21" crop being shipped in 2024 are completely different tires. 

Driven5
Driven5 PowerDork
1/19/24 6:47 p.m.

In reply to Javelin :

So a clear eligibility no-go per the rule book, and further backs up that SCCA made the right decision.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
1/19/24 7:06 p.m.

The "ceo" banned me and blocked me.

Let's see him do that to a Google review. 

11GTCS
11GTCS SuperDork
1/19/24 7:11 p.m.

In reply to Javelin :

Note to self: Must not piss Javelin off. devil  Well done sir, well done.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
1/19/24 7:52 p.m.

"I was a CEO before  you were born".  That's right up there with celebrities who say "Do  you know who I am?" to the cop who pulls them over for drunk driving.

RobMason
RobMason New Reader
1/19/24 7:53 p.m.
Keith Tanner said:

Keith - this just confirms and validates GRM's results. The owner of a Vitour distributor saying the 100tw Wraith will be the renamed as the new sizes of P1. And, that the P1 is a 100tw tire, not 200tw. Completely validates the results from an outside source that should be in the know.

johndej
johndej SuperDork
1/19/24 8:25 p.m.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
1/19/24 8:34 p.m.

In reply to johndej :

It’s like you were listening to today’s chatter during our tire testing. (Just telling everyone there how that’s one of my favorite meme templates.)

johndej
johndej SuperDork
1/19/24 8:46 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

Sounds like a great Friday sliding around!

Credit to a Chris for this one 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
1/19/24 8:59 p.m.
Andy Hollis said:

Was busy testing tires at The FIRM today, but reading this is an amazing cap on the day. 

Y'all are the best.

Yes, what Andy said: You all are the best and thank you for the support–here, there and everywhere. 

3 4 5 6 7

This topic is locked. No further posts are being accepted.

Our Preferred Partners
gSYvXNRxciyuBdVppM0VBJz48qkSlnyNLiwSK9gyIGEvsK3XUugiflbo8oauFpcs