1 2 3 4
Flight Service
Flight Service PowerDork
2/22/13 1:49 p.m.

Damn that is a good looking car!

HappyAndy
HappyAndy Dork
2/22/13 2:03 p.m.

Thats one hansom car. I'd take it even with the petrol engine. I see hints of Infinity and Jaguar, but it its not a copy of either. Mazda please show some love to US market consumers, please?

oldeskewltoy
oldeskewltoy Dork
2/22/13 2:20 p.m.

Argh... overall shape is fine, but the design lines in the fenders and the doors are horrendous.

To be fair.. a Japanese diesel manual wagon would be cool

Raze
Raze SuperDork
2/22/13 2:46 p.m.

I would sell the truck for that in a heart beat

bgkast
bgkast Reader
2/22/13 3:34 p.m.

Shut up and take my money! /fry

I would be first in line if they brought that to the US! Gorgeous Efficient and practical.

fidelity101
fidelity101 HalfDork
2/22/13 3:37 p.m.
bgkast wrote: Shut up and take my money! /fry I would be first in line if they brought that to the US! Gorgeous Efficient and practical.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltraDork
2/22/13 3:37 p.m.

Can't afford but do like. A car with genuine style? Awesome!

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/22/13 4:12 p.m.

Not sure if I'd sell the 2 or the truck. Maybe both of them. That is a wagon to lust after.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi Dork
2/22/13 4:59 p.m.
SilverFleet wrote: Good Lord, I want that car. If that gets released here in wagon form (I know they said they won't) I will be trading in my 3 for it. That's a guarantee, and I will put my money where my mouth is. It looks AMAZING in wagon form!!!

All of this is true, the mz5 would be a memory!

kreb
kreb SuperDork
2/22/13 5:21 p.m.
oldeskewltoy wrote: the design lines in the fenders and the doors are horrendous.

Ain't subjectivity awesome?!

I'm definitely in the salivating camp. I'm looking for a used 6 wagon as we speak. The new version would be awesome incarnate.

fidelity101
fidelity101 HalfDork
2/22/13 5:23 p.m.

In reply to kreb:

I have done that search myself, but I'm picky. I want V6 5-speed leather in wagon... Its harder than finding a 5 series stick wagon

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
2/22/13 5:23 p.m.
Raze wrote: I would sell the truck for that in a heart beat

I am planning keep my '03 TDI for at least another decade. If Mazda brought this car (manual, wagon, diesel) to the states, that plan would have a serious crisis...

Jay_W
Jay_W Dork
2/22/13 6:09 p.m.

Well. Never have I said "golly, that's a great looking wagon" before... I am impressed.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
2/22/13 6:58 p.m.

Y'all sign this and put your money where your mouth is. I will personally send it to Mazda North America in Irvine.

https://www.change.org/petitions/mazda-usa-bring-the-mazda6-sky-d-wagon-to-the-us-with-a-manual

bastomatic
bastomatic SuperDork
2/22/13 7:16 p.m.

signed. would buy, day 1 if it was offered here, diesel optional but preferred, but manual trans would be a must. My God what a beautiful car.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
2/22/13 7:20 p.m.
SilverFleet wrote: At this point, if they offer the CX-5 with this drivetrain...

They exist. I've seen one. It was custom for SEMA, but we can hope!

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/22/13 7:34 p.m.

Signed the petition. Want the wagon.

JtspellS
JtspellS Dork
2/22/13 7:44 p.m.

Wow ive been drooling over the new 6 for a while but now seeing one in person and now this!!

Parts of my lower body are getting fizzy......

JamesMcD
JamesMcD Reader
2/22/13 8:16 p.m.

Signed the petition. This is the car I WANT TO OWN. I would buy a new car if one was made that actually clicked with me and this is it.

Spinout007
Spinout007 SuperDork
2/22/13 8:36 p.m.

SWMBO be damned, I'd seriously look at buying that.

Rufledt
Rufledt Dork
2/22/13 8:59 p.m.

In reply to Javelin:

Signed. I won't trade my RX-8 in for one, but I can't drive a bunch of kids around in an RX-8. I need something like that. Or, I will in a couple years.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
2/22/13 9:19 p.m.

Spread the word people! Let's get a couple hundred to sign this thing, that'll be impressive. Mazda needs to bring this car in!

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed Dork
2/22/13 11:29 p.m.
jstein77 wrote: Wow. Just... Wow.

Yup. Looks like they got this one just right.

ransom
ransom SuperDork
2/23/13 12:46 a.m.

Petition signed. It may be the least weighty thing I've signed on change.org, but I meant it

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
2/23/13 12:53 a.m.

I signed. I have been planning on getting a Speed3, but if they bring a this car over with a 6spd manual I will buy. Diesel or no. Even if it's ~30K

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2doaiBhOx6R1iZ2izRtHdyS5Slc14NECHWoieclQfNWDqBG3TS2mHTbvjL0Hv5bP