AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
4/9/23 11:36 a.m.

Does anyone know what seats these are?

They look nice in a Boxster, but I haven't figured out what they are yet. I'm curious if it's a cheap Tuner seat or good quality. Mrs AAZCD wants them in her car.

TJL (Forum Supporter)
TJL (Forum Supporter) Dork
4/9/23 11:53 a.m.

Fancy model VW seats? They look nice and comfy. 

Run_Away
Run_Away Dork
4/9/23 12:09 p.m.

Reverse google image search brought me here:

https://corbeau.com/sportline-rrx/

Which is good news for you, because corbeau is legit and also inexpensive at under $1k for a pair new.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
4/9/23 12:23 p.m.

Those are attractive seats in the plaid.  I then opened the link and I think I like these red plaids better.  But, only if red works with the color of your car.  

4/9/23 1:12 p.m.

In reply to Run_Away :

Good find, Thanks!

gencollon
gencollon New Reader
10/18/23 11:21 p.m.

OOO Are these comfy? I'm also looking for some sporty street seats.

If the seat back is just a little bit too short, that thing looks like it would be horrible on your upper back and shoulderblades/shoulders.

10/19/23 9:05 a.m.
gencollon said:

... If the seat back is just a little bit too short, that thing looks like it would be horrible on your upper back and shoulderblades/shoulders.

I bought the car that has those seats. I am just under 6' tall and they do poke me in the spine just below the neck. Not terribly uncomfortable, but it would be annoying for a several hour long ride. If I was a couple of inches shorter it would probably be perfect.

I drove it to work this morning (Porsche 986 Boxster S), so here's some pics to show the fit:

gencollon
gencollon New Reader
10/19/23 10:13 p.m.

Thanks for the pix. That really shows the profile of that back cushion.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
txpDoXbAwGRBJyaKygRfWHR7jVnhRitjoHw8sAqRdAJNic5d8X3TKWxKj04xZihF