31 32 33
jh36
jh36 HalfDork
10/16/21 6:22 p.m.

In reply to zendog :

I bop into this thread every now and then to see who is new to the hive.  Lots of new exciting folks coming on. 

This is an amazing community, if you haven't experienced it to the fullest yet.  I don't think I would have had HALF as successful a time on my last build without this community.  Cheers and welcome aboard!

bezjosh99
bezjosh99
11/24/21 3:07 a.m.

I love this forum and all the member here are great, most forums seem like a bunch of pissed off old guys and young "experts" but this place is full of genuine guys with a ton of knowledge about a little of everything.

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
11/24/21 7:16 a.m.

In reply to bezjosh99 :

Welcome. Yeah it's a great place but we have some characters to be sure.

UnderDog13
UnderDog13 None
12/1/21 11:30 p.m.

I don't feel new since I've been around reading all the great Miata info for years while I built Dads and I's autocross special 97 while going to college and vet school. 

HipsterAlex
HipsterAlex
12/2/21 2:35 p.m.

Hello. I am new here. I have always been a fan of the magazine, and I'd love to say that I'm here to help contribute. I'm actually here to track down my former mentor that taught me everything I knew for the longest time. I wanted to see if he would be interested in working on a project I have been putting off. I put the word out in the community and they told me who to PM here. Just waiting and lurking to see when I can send messages.

Funny story. I actually met this fellow randomly off the internet, 15ish years ago, after just a few messages an hour before on a rotary engine forum. At the time everyone who knew me thought it was weird and shady, and I ended up becoming a better driver than I thought I would learning from his rallyX. Hopefully I'll learn some extra stuff while I'm lurking.

31 32 33
Our Preferred Partners
in3y5uonlfVJtt8Z7QBg0fYDoPqxZHWOBTmzRBf2l1V3D7dzmimp5gtPsgRqr8XL