1 2 3
mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
9/7/11 4:13 p.m.

so he can boost it?

We have seasons here.. but little elevation change. I would DD a miata.. I used to DD a Fiat Spider when I was in college. 20 some odd years may have made me fatter (not much) and balder.. but not any smarter

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
9/7/11 4:20 p.m.

Why not boost the stock motor that will likely last for another 100whp further than a D16 will, talking stock vs. stock?

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
9/7/11 4:22 p.m.

"You are all individuals"

small voice from back of cheering crowd
"I'm not"

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/7/11 4:23 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote:
poopshovel wrote: I get why people like to autocross them. I (personally) don't how anyone could DD one. Tough to get in and out of, noisy as crap, tunnel squeezes my nards, knees hit the steering wheel, and my size 13's are constantly trying to push two pedals at once. Similar power to weight, plenty of leg room, at least twice the dry storage, can EASILY haul 4 tires and a passenger without a trailer or an act of congress, EASILY as tossable and "peppy," AND none among you would have SH*T for Heath McMillan in your CSP prepped miata: 1st gen. CRX.
I had a CSP CRX. My Miata on the same rubber is much more fun to drive in every single respect. I loved that CRX too.

You didn't do it right j/k. Different strokes, I suppose...assuming the CRX was built to the limit.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dZmWPbN7ABACbeotlvMA9xe133E7wFXPt0MYTsPwmruilbRHCmR4c2KCdeGoCmdn